30 classic Mother’s Day dessert recipes to treat mom on her special day. Better than a gift, show mom your love with a beautiful homemade dessert.
If you are planning a special menu for Mother’s Day and need dessert ideas, here are 30 of my favorite classic dessert recipes. Choose from desserts with fresh fruit to cookies and cakes. You’re sure to find something mom will love.
Classic Desserts to Show Mom You Care
Mother’s Day is right around the corner and its time to start planning for mom’s special day.
I love Mother’s Day because, if you’re a mom, it’s a day to indulge and be treated. One of my favorite ways to celebrate Mother’s Day is to relax and enjoy breakfast in bed. I really look forward to seeing what my kids put together for me to dine on.
One of the best ways to show mom your love is through her stomach! If you are planning to treat your mom to homemade cooking, then you need a classic dessert recipe that is perfect for Mother’s Day.
30 Easy Mother’s Day Desserts
Here are 30 of my own classic dessert recipes to choose from. You will find every type of dessert fit for Mother’s Day from classic fruit dessert recipes to cakes and no-bake dessert ideas. I even have a few delicious dessert drink recipes to enjoy!
16. Is Mom a big Disney fan? Gather your favorite dessert and snack items and arrange them on a cutting board or serving tray. Then, follow my simple tips and tricks for creating an adorable Disney dessert board!
Disney Dessert Board
A Disney Dessert Board is the perfect snack for Disney fans! How to make a Mickey and Minnie Mouse Disney themed dessert charcuterie.
18. With a tasty Oreo cookie crust topped with whipped cream and cookies, this easy no bake dessert is perfect for Mother’s Day.
OREO Chocolate Mint Pie
Easy no bake OREOchocolate mint pie with a crunchy cookie crust topped with whipped cream and chocolate covered OREO cookies. A delicious chilled dessert for St. Patrick’s day, a summer party, or any time of the year!
22. These easy to bake Hocus Pocus Buns are similar tasting to a cinnamon roll, but much more fun to make!
Hocus Pocus Buns
Hocus Pocus Buns are delicious melt-in-your mouth cinnamon sugar covered marshmallows baked inside of a crescent roll until golden brown. After baked, the marshmallow magically disappears giving this sweet treat it’s name!
24. Serve these Air Fryer Peanut Butter French Toast Roll Ups with your choice of dipping sauce. You can use maple syrup, chocolate sauce, caramel sauce or grape jelly. These are wonderful with bananas, strawberries and green apples.
Air Fryer Peanut Butter French Toast Roll Ups
Serve breakfast or a snack extra fast with these easy Air Fryer Peanut Butter French Toast Roll Ups. Crunchy peanut buttery snacks baked to perfection!
27. A mix of cranberry juice, orange juice, peach schnapps, coconut rum, layered with oranges, pineapples, limes and strawberries makes Tropical Rum Punch is amazing!
Tropical Rum Punch
Tropical rum punch is a delicious cocktail recipe to make for a party or sip by the pool. A mix of juices, peach schnapps and coconut rum layered with fruit. With just one taste and you’ll be transported to the beach!