30 classic Mother’s Day dessert recipes to treat mom on her special day. Better than a gift, show mom your love with a beautiful homemade dessert.
If you are planning a special menu for Mother’s Day and need dessert ideas, here are 30 of my favorite classic dessert recipes. Choose from desserts with fresh fruit to cookies and cakes. You’re sure to find something mom will love.
Classic Desserts to Show Mom You Care
Mother’s Day is right around the corner and its time to start planning for mom’s special day.
I love Mother’s Day because, if you’re a mom, it’s a day to indulge and be treated. One of my favorite ways to celebrate Mother’s Day is to relax and enjoy breakfast in bed. I really look forward to seeing what my kids put together for me to dine on.
One of the best ways to show mom your love is through her stomach! If you are planning to treat your mom to homemade cooking, then you need a classic dessert recipe that is perfect for Mother’s Day.
30 Easy Mother’s Day Desserts
Here are 30 of my own classic dessert recipes to choose from. You will find every type of dessert fit for Mother’s Day from classic fruit dessert recipes to cakes and no-bake dessert ideas. I even have a few delicious dessert drink recipes to enjoy!
You’ll also love these Mother’s Day Ideas:
- 3 Reasons Moms Should Get in Photos Now
- Mother’s Day Free Printable Bookmark Cards
- Mother’s Day Printable Wall Art Gift
- Free Printable Mother’s Day Card
Simply Delicious Fruit Desserts
I hope you or your mom will love these Mother’s Day dessert recipes. Happy Mother’s Day!
- This is an easy fruit salad for Mom that doubles as a dessert when you add the delicious Cinnamon Honey Dressing.
2. Nothing is better than this trio of fresh fruit in my Strawberry Pineapple Mango Fruit Salsa!
3. My Easy Lemon Dip is a delicious dessert recipe that can be served cookies and cake.
Easy Cookies & Bars
4. My Lemon Cookie recipe is a delicious and classic Mother’s Day treat.
5. Who doesn’t love edible cookie dough? This recipe with sprinkles is easy and adorable! Mom’s littlest helpers are sure to enjoy this one with her.
6. Maybe Mom wants her cookies baked? Try this amazing Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe.
7. Another classic cookie recipe is my Red Velvet Cake Mix Cookies. Top with a yummy cream cheese frosting to really impress Mom!
8. Is Mom a chocolate lover? Whip up this Easy Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Brownie recipe!
Great Cakes for Mom
9. Wow Mom with this twist on a classic dessert recipe. This Pineapple Upside Down Ice Cream Cake is perfect!
10. You cannot go wrong with this classic Key Lime Shortcake dessert recipe! Pound cake, lime flavored cheesecake filling, whipped cream, and lime sherbet combine for a WIN!
11. This is one chocolate cake you won’t be able to resist because it’s rizzled with chocolate sauce, caramel and Heath bits!
13. This blackberry cake recipe is made with fresh blackberries and is the perfect cake to serve Mom.
Easy No-Bake Desserts
15. These sweet strawberry bite-sized treats have only 5 ingredients and a few simple steps. Get creative by adding a graham cracker stick on top and really impress Mom!
16. Is Mom a big Disney fan? Gather your favorite dessert and snack items and arrange them on a cutting board or serving tray. Then, follow my simple tips and tricks for creating an adorable Disney dessert board!
18. With a tasty Oreo cookie crust topped with whipped cream and cookies, this easy no bake dessert is perfect for Mother’s Day.
19. This is bound to be one of Mom’s favorite no bake dessert recipe, Lemon Pie Chex Party Mix. I also like to call it Lemon Crack, because once you try it… you won’t want to stop eating it!
20. Impress Mom with my Lemon Trifle, an easy to make treat made with layers of pound cake, fruit and a lemon filling mixture of yogurt, whipped cream and pudding.
Sweet Brunch Dessert Recipes
21. Topped with bananas, nuts and maple syrup, this Banana French Toast bake might end up being one of Mom’s favorites! Don’t like bananas? Just leave them out and this recipe will still be delicious!
22. These easy to bake Hocus Pocus Buns are similar tasting to a cinnamon roll, but much more fun to make!
23. This Chocolate Braid Puff Pastry Dessert will no doubt be one of Mom’s favorite recipes! It tastes like the best chocolate croissant you’ve ever eaten!
24. Serve these Air Fryer Peanut Butter French Toast Roll Ups with your choice of dipping sauce. You can use maple syrup, chocolate sauce, caramel sauce or grape jelly. These are wonderful with bananas, strawberries and green apples.
25. With creamy whipped topping and strawberries, this delicious stuffed Nutella french toast is the perfect breakfast dessert for Mother’s Day!
Delicious Dessert Drinks
26. Give Mom an imaginary beach vacation! Make a pitcher or two of this easy Passionfruit Rum Punch recipe for Mom and transport her to the tropics.
27. A mix of cranberry juice, orange juice, peach schnapps, coconut rum, layered with oranges, pineapples, limes and strawberries makes Tropical Rum Punch is amazing!
28. This delicious Pineapple Sangria is a perfect coconut rum cocktail for a luau party, but also a refreshing drink to serve Mom on Mother’s Day.
30. One of my favorite desserts is a Pineapple Upside Down Cake and now you can skip the baking and make a cocktail version. With a pineapple juice base, this delicious drink will be one of Mom’s favorites!
Which Classic Dessert Recipe will you make for Mom?
I hope you enjoyed my 30 Classic Mother’s Day dessert recipes and found inspiration for your Mother’s Day celebration. To all the Mom’s out there, I wish you a Happy Mother’s Day!