Tropical rum punch is a delicious summer cocktail recipe to make for a party or sip by the pool! A mix of cranberry juice, orange juice, peach schnapps, coconut rum, layered with oranges, pineapples, limes and strawberries. With just one taste and you’ll be transported to a tropical beach.
Tropical Rum Punch Recipe
Celebrate summer with a fantastic Tropical Rum Punch Recipe! I made the perfect drink for you that is not only easy, but looks amazing too! Whether you are hosting a summer party, need a fun tropical punch for a luau party, or just having a simple get together with friends, fill up a pitcher with this show stopper drink!
The fun thing about this drink is the layers of sunset colors. It looks fabulous in a large glass pitcher or drink dispenser. You can leave out the alcohol for a kid punch. I wish I had this for my daughter’s Disney Frozen in Summer beach birthday party!
Easy Luau Tropical Party Drink
Hosting a Luau party? This is my most popular drink recipe for a group to date! Get fancy by pairing your tropical rum punch with cute party supplies such as bamboo straws, hibiscus flowers and colorful luau style napkins.
In my new kitchen, I have a draw full of small party supplies for drinks. Whether I’m pouring juice for my kids or making a cocktail for a friend who stopped by to chat, I always love garnishing my glasses with cute straws, fresh fruit or tiny umbrellas.
These adorable straws and napkins came from Oriental Trading. I have all of the details about the products I used to style this drink over on their blog. Be sure to check that out!
You might also like these drink recipes:
This rum punch recipe calls for a lot of ingredients, but believe me, it’s worth it! I recommend using cubed ice vs crushed ice, so your drink isn’t too watered down. I used my crushed ice in my photos and realize now that was a mistake as it melted too quickly.
Here’s what you’ll need to make this fun Tropical Rum Punch:
- mango cranberry juice (If you can’t find Mango Cranberry Juice, use regular Cranberry Juice and add fresh chopped mangos.)
- white strawberry cranberry juice
- orange juice
- simple syrup
- peach schnapps
- coconut rum
- cubed ice
Enjoy an ice-cold colorfully layered Hawaiian style coconut rum punch full of tropical fruit that is sure to please your party guests!
Tropical Rum Punch
Tropical rum punch
- 64 ounces Mango Cranberry Juice
- 1 cup Peach Schnapps
- 1 cup Fresh Pineapple Chopped
- 2 Oranges Sliced
- 6 cups White Strawberry Cranberry Juice
- 2 cups Orange Juice
- 1 1/2 cups Coconut Rum
- 1 gallon cubed Ice (not crushed)
- 1/2 cup Pineapples Chopped
- 3 Limes Sliced
- 1 cup Strawberries Sliced
- Place pineapples and oranges in a 1.5-2 gallon drink dispenser. Pour mango cranberry juice and peach schnapps over the fruit and gently stir.
- In a separate pitcher, mix the white cranberry juice, orange juice and coconut rum together.
- Chill both containers in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Before serving, fill the larger drink dispenser with ice. Pour the second layer from the smaller pitcher slowly and directly on top of the ice.
- Gently add some chopped pineapples and a few sliced strawberries in the center.
- Very gently, place sliced limes and the rest of the strawberries around the edges of the container with a large spoon or fork.
You might also love these tropical drink recipes!
Pineapple Sangria is a perfect coconut rum cocktail for a luau party or just sipping by the pool.
Sex on the Beach Party Punch is always a hit!
Frozen Pineapple Whip – An Animal Kingdom Copycat Recipe!