An easy Passion Fruit Tropical Rum Punch cocktail that will make you feel like you’re at the beach! Make a pitcher of this easy tropical rum drink recipe for your next party.
Passion Fruit Tropical Rum Punch
Sail into summer with a Passion Fruit Tropical Rum Punch Cocktail that will make you feel like you’re lounging on the beach! Make a pitcher or two of this easy tropical rum punch recipe for your next party. It’s a simple drink you can make in no time!
I’m planning our summer vacation to Hawaii, so when Living Locurto team member and party expert Natalie, shared this new tropical drink recipe for us, I was so excited! Looking at this festive cocktail makes me ready to wear a lei and go to a luau. Which I will be soon! Yay!
Anyone who loves tropical rum drinks, will enjoy trying something new like passion fruit!
What Is Passion Fruit?
Passion fruit is a type of tropical fruit grown all over the world. It has a hard, colorful rind and a juicy, seed-filled center. Passion fruit is a rich source of antioxidants and nutrients, especially fiber, vitamin C and vitamin A.
Diets rich in these nutrients have been linked with a lower risk of diseases like heart disease and diabetes. So not only is this tropical drink delicious, but it’s good for your heart!
I think this recipe would be the perfect punch for a luau party. Thanks Natalie for sharing this amazingly easy new cocktail! Be sure to follow Natalie on Instagram for more amazing party ideas.
Passion Fruit Drink Recipe
Passion Fruit Rum Punch
- 2 1/2 cups pineapple juice
- 2 cups coconut rum
- 1 cup ice
- 1/3 cup passion fruit pulp (or puree)
- 2 cups ginger ale, chilled
- Lime slice
- Passionfruit pulp
- Pineapple slice
- In a blender, add the pineapple juice, rum and ice. Blend until smooth and pour into a pitcher or punch bowl.
- Add the passion fruit pulp or puree (either will work) and the chilled ginger ale. Stir to combine and keep chilled.
- When ready to serve, pour in cocktail glasses and garnish with a lime, pineapple slice and top with additional passion fruit pulp if you like.
You might also love this amazing Tropical Rum Punch Recipe!
More fun drink recipes to try!
- Mermaid Rum Punch
- Delicious Grapefruit Cocktail
- Best Pineapple Sangria Recipe
- Sex on the Beach Drink – Party Punch Recipe
Photos & Styling by Natalie Mayhew
Natalie is a wife, mom, designer, editorial stylist and content creator with a background in finance and a passion for world travel. She is founder of Fern & Maple, which reflects her unique style, and showcases her events, DIYs, vintage finds and party inspiration.