Last updated on March 7th, 2017 at 02:20 am
I have been making THE BEST Skinny Sangria lately and can’t wait to share this yummy cocktail recipe with you today.
Low-calorie Skinny Sangria cocktail is perfect drink anytime of the year!
I recently lost 10 pounds just by cutting back on my sugars and carbs. I really hate drinking my calories, I want to save those for food. So when it comes to parties, this skinny sangria recipe is perfectly okay for me to drink and not worry about carbs and calories. Plus, it’s super easy to make!
You might recognize these sangria photos from the Happy Hour Party I hosted for my girlfriends a few weeks ago. Not everyone likes drinking skinny drinks or even sangria for that matter, but all of my friends enjoyed this refreshing and simple recipe. So if they liked it, I know you will too!
How to Make Skinny Sangria
Join me in my Living Locurto studio kitchen as I show you just how easy this recipe is to make! I’m excited to be hosting videos in my new place now. It’s like you are right here with me. Yay!
I hope you enjoy watching and also subscribe to my YouTube Channel for more fun party and craft videos.
Having trouble seeing this video? Watch the Skinny Sangria video on Youtube here.
- 1 Bottle Red Wine
- 1-2 cups of fresh fruit such as: Sliced Strawberries, Bite Sized Pineapple Chunks, Sliced Oranges and Blackberries
- 16.9 oz Bottle of Sprite Zero
- 1/4 cup Pomegranate Vodka (this is optional – regular vodka will work as well)
- Fruit for garnish
- Add fruit, wine and vodka to a pitcher and stir.
- Chill for 4-6 hours or overnight.
- Mix in Sprite before serving.
- Fill glasses with ice, pour the Sangria and garnish with fruit.
- For a mocktail or kid friendly drink, use pomegranate juice or Pom Hula in place of wine and vodka.
It’s that easy! You’ll have to let me know if you try this Skinny Sangria and like it too.
You might also love these cocktails: