I love the scent of Lavender and excited to share this new Lavender Hard Lemonade Cocktail Recipe that’s perfect for a party!
With free printable labels, this cocktail is super cute to make by the jar to serve at your next party or to make for your self and a few friends. Not only is it refreshing and tastes great, but smelling the lavender scent as you sip is relaxing and makes you feel like you are in a field of fresh lavender!
You want to use high grade oils for anything you might drink. When using pure therapeutic essential oils, this drink is also great for your well being!
Make a batch, pour into to jars, attach a free printable tag, twine and a straw for a festive one of a kind party presentation. Your guests will love it!
Omit the alcohol for a kid friendly or mocktail version.
How to Make Lavender Hard Lemonade by the Pitcher
What you’ll need
- Organic Lemonade
- Lavender Essential Oil (Pure Therapeutic Grade such as this Essential Oil)
- Honey Whiskey (optional)
- Red & Blue Food Coloring (optional)
- Add 3 tablespoons of honey whiskey to a pitcher.
- Fill pitcher with lemonade.
- Mix in 2-4 drops Lavender Essential Oil (add a few drops, stir and taste test to see if you might like more.)
- Make your cocktail purple by combining the blue and red food coloring. Mix a 3-5 drops of each color in a small glass with some lemonade. Keep adding more food coloring to get the color of your choice. Then add your purple mixture to your pitcher or cup a little at a time to achieve the color you like best.
One pitcher fills nine 8oz mason jars.
How to Make Lavender Hard Lemonade by the Jar
- Fill an 8oz jar nearly full with Lemonade
- Add 1 tsp of Honey Whisky
- Add 1 drop of Lavender Essential Oil
- If you want to make the drink purple add 2-3 drops each of red and blue food coloring.
- Put on the jar lid and shake. Add more food coloring if needed.
- Add a cute jar label to the lid with these Lavender Hard Lemonade Free Printable Labels!
You might also like this:
*Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Please confirm any information obtained from or through this web site with other sources, and review all information regarding any medical condition or treatment with your physician. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking medical treatment because of something you have read on this website.