This easy lemon pudding cheesecake dessert with lemons, cream cheese, instant pudding and graham cracker bottom is a sweet and tangy recipe perfect for any occasion.
If you’re looking for an easy dessert recipe that doesn’t require any baking, then look no further than this delicious no-bake lemon cheesecake sweet treat!
Easy Lemon Pudding Cheesecake Dessert
I have the perfect dessert recipe for when you’re craving something sweet, but don’t want to spend a lot of time in the kitchen. This Lemon Pudding Cheesecake recipe is so easy to make and absolutely delicious!
So go ahead and treat yourself to this yummy dessert!
A classic dessert is always a crowd pleasing recipe for a party or gathering. This recipe is similar to what to what grandma used to make.
My kids absolutely love these no bake lemon cheesecake bars! I hope you enjoy it as well.
Easy No-Bake Lemon Pudding Dessert
Taking a bite of a cold lemon cheesecake dessert topped with homemade whipped cream and lemon zest is the perfect snack for hot summer day!
I’m usually a sucker for chocolate cheesecake, but when summer rolls around my family is all about lemon desserts. This is one that I have been making for years for family gatherings and happy to share it with you today!
When you don’t want to bake in the oven, try this simple recipe and let me know what you think in the comments below.
Can I Freeze Cheesecake?
Wondering if you can serve this lemon cheesecake frozen like an ice box cake? That is a big YES!
What is the Best Way to Freeze Cheesecake?
The best way to freeze this lemon cheesecake dessert is to cover the dish in plastic wrap, then foil and freeze for up to 1 month. Thaw slightly in the refrigerator or counter for 20 minutes before serving.
More Delicious Lemon Recipes:
- Easy Lemon Dip
- Instant Pot Lemon Garlic Chicken
- Easy Frosted Lemonade Recipe
- Soft Lemon Cake Mix Cookies
- Easy Whipped Lemon Trifle Recipe
Lemon Pudding Cheesecake Dessert
Homemade Whipped Cream
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
Graham Cracker Crust
- 10 Graham Crackers
- 4 tablespoons Unsalted Butter
- 1 dash Ground Cinnamon
- In a cold bowl, use a hand mixer to whip heavy whipping cream, sugar and vanilla until light and fluffy. Cover and refrigerate whipped cream until ready to use.2 cups heavy whipping cream, 1/3 cup sugar, 1 tsp vanilla
- Crush graham crackers in a blender or food processor.10 Graham Crackers
- Melt butter in the microwave4 tablespoons Unsalted Butter
- In a mixing bowl, add crushed graham crackers, melted butter and cinnamon.10 Graham Crackers, 4 tablespoons Unsalted Butter, 1 dash Ground Cinnamon
- Press a layer of graham crackers into a 9×12 baking dish for the bottom layer. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- In a large bowl, use a hand mixer to whip softened cream cheese.8 oz Cream Cheese
- Add lemon pudding, milk and 1 tsp of lemon zest to the cream cheese. Whip until creamy.6.8 oz Instant Lemon Pudding, 2 cups Coconut Milk, 2 Lemons
- Pour lemon cheesecake mixture over the graham cracker crust.
- Add the next layer of whipped cream.
- Top with more lemon zest or fresh lemons for garnish.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
Substitute homemade whipped cream for Cool Whip if you need a fast dessert.
Originally published on June 22, 2022. Last Updated on June 22, 2022 by Amy Locurto