Last updated on December 6th, 2018 at 06:33 pm
These Chocolate OREO Cheesecake Bars are an irresistible, melt-in-your mouth no-bake dessert! An easy recipe for chocolate and cheesecake lovers.
No Bake Chocolate OREO Cheesecake Bars!
We love watching football with friends, but the food is my favorite! No Bake Chocolate OREO Cheesecake Bars are so easy. I can’t tell you how good they taste!! Oh man, just know that I broke my diet by taste testing them for you. They got an A+!!!
If you’re watching the big football game this year, then I’ve got some incredibly easy and delicious recipes for you to try! I’m happy to be partnering with Coca-Cola and NABISCO to bring you fabulous treats and party ideas.
Easy Oreo Cheesecake Bars Recipe
With layers of OREO crust, cream cheese, white chocolate and chocolate frosting… it’s hard to resist having more than just one. Print the recipe below and get ready to save it as one of your most favorite desserts ever!
To add some spice to the table, I always love to make a simple savory dish along with my desserts. It takes no time to whip up a batch of Sweet and Spicy Cheese Bites. They are always a fan favorite!
Your mouth will be doing a happy dance after you eat this snack full of cheesy flavors, spicy peppers, sweet sauce and a nutty topping.
Of course my go-to snack will always be the chocolate. Served with an ice cold Coke… I’m in heaven!!
You will need to make several pans of this Chocolate OREO Cheesecake Bars dessert, because believe me, it will be gone fast!
Enjoy these delicious recipes for your next game day party!
How to No Bake Chocolate OREO Cheesecake Bars
These simple to make bars are an irresistible, melt-in-your mouth no-bake dessert! An easy recipe for chocolate and cheesecake lovers.
Chocolate OREO Cheesecake Bars
- 1 package OREO Cookies
- 4 tablespoons butter melted
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 8 ounce cream cheese whipped
- 16 oz Dark Chocolate Frosting Optional - 1 cup of Dark Chocolate Chips
- Add 24 OREO Cookies and Melted Butter into a food processor and crush. If you don’t have a food processor, use a large zipper bag and crush with a rolling pin.
- Line a 9x9 pan with wax paper and press the crushed OREO Cookies along the pan to make a crust.
- Let this harden in the refrigerator.
- Chop the rest of the OREO Cookies with a large knife.
- Microwave the white chocolate chips in a glass bowl for 30 seconds at a time until it’s creamy. Stir every 30 seconds to make sure you don’t burn the chocolate.
- Whip the cream cheese with a spoon or whisk, then add to the melted white chocolate.
- Stir in the chopped OREO, leave a handful to use as a topping later.
- Spread the mixture on top of the OREO crust. Put in the refrigerator for 5-10 minutes while the mixture hardens a bit. Then spread on the frosting or drizzle melted Dark Chocolate chips over the top.
- Sprinkle with left-over chopped OREO Cookies and refrigerate for 2-3 hours or overnight before cutting into bars.
- Makes a dozen bars
How to Make Sweet and Spicy Cheese Bites
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 4 oz can diced jalapeños
- 1 box WHEAT THINS Snacks
- 1 can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
Mix the cream cheese, Monterey Jack cheese and jalapeños in a bowl. Add a spoonful to a cracker and top with cranberry sauce. Sprinkle with pecans. Use the leftover cheese for dip!
More Game Day Ideas!
This post was sponsored by The Coca-Cola Company and Mondelez Global LLC. Thanks for supporting the brands that support this website!