These Chocolate OREO Cheesecake Bars are an irresistible, melt-in-your mouth no-bake dessert! An easy recipe for chocolate and cheesecake lovers.
The Best OREO Cheesecake Bars!
No Bake Chocolate OREO Cheesecake Bars are seriously so easy and the BEST! I’m addicted to OREO desserts and these chocolate cheesecake bars are amazing. Oh man, just know that I broke my diet by taste testing them for you. They got an A+!!!
If you’re watching football games this year, then I’ve got some incredibly easy and delicious recipes for you to try! I’m happy to bring you this fabulous recipe for OREO lovers.
More chocolate desserts you’ll love:
- OREO Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
- Softest Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies
- Better Than Sex Cake
- Easy Chocolate Braid
- The Ultimate Chocolate Birthday Cake
- Crockpot White Hot Chocolate
Easy Oreo Cheesecake Bars Recipe
We love watching football with friends, but the food is my favorite! I can promise you this easy dessert will be the hit of game day!
With layers of OREO crust, cream cheese, white chocolate and chocolate frosting… it’s hard to resist having more than just one. Print the recipe below and get ready to save it as one of your most favorite desserts ever!
To add some spice to the table, I always love to make a simple savory dish along with my desserts. It takes no time to whip up a batch of Sweet and Spicy Cheese Bites. They are always a fan favorite appetizer!
Of course my go-to snack will always be the chocolate. Served with an ice cold Coke… I’m in heaven!!
You will need to make several pans of this Chocolate OREO Cheesecake Bars dessert, because believe me, it will be gone fast! Enjoy these delicious recipes for your next game day celebration.
How to No Bake Chocolate Bars
These simple to make bars are an irresistible, melt-in-your mouth no-bake dessert! An easy recipe for chocolate and cheesecake lovers.
Originally published on January 25, 2016
Chocolate OREO Cheesecake Bars
- 1 package OREO Cookies
- 4 tablespoons butter melted
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 8 ounce cream cheese whipped
- 16 oz Dark Chocolate Frosting Optional - 1 cup of Dark Chocolate Chips
- Add 24 OREO Cookies and Melted Butter into a food processor and crush. If you don’t have a food processor, use a large zipper bag and crush with a rolling pin.
- Line a 9x9 pan with wax paper and press the crushed OREO Cookies along the pan to make a crust.
- Let this harden in the refrigerator.
- Chop the rest of the OREO Cookies with a large knife.
- Microwave the white chocolate chips in a glass bowl for 30 seconds at a time until it’s creamy. Stir every 30 seconds to make sure you don’t burn the chocolate.
- Whip the cream cheese with a spoon or whisk, then add to the melted white chocolate.
- Stir in the chopped OREO, leave a handful to use as a topping later.
- Spread the mixture on top of the OREO crust. Put in the refrigerator for 5-10 minutes while the mixture hardens a bit. Then spread on the frosting or drizzle melted Dark Chocolate chips over the top.
- Sprinkle with left-over chopped OREO Cookies and refrigerate for 2-3 hours or overnight before cutting into bars.
- Makes a dozen bars
Visit my Chocolate Board on Pinterest for more amazing desserts.
Click Here for More –> Game Day Ideas!
This post was previously sponsored by The Coca-Cola Company and Mondelez Global LLC. Thanks for supporting the brands that support this website!