Last updated on May 15th, 2017 at 09:28 am
Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookie Brownies are a combination of peanut butter chocolate chip cookies mixed with brownies topped with Reese’s! Quick, Easy and SO GOOD!
Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookie Brownies that you can make in no time!
Chocolate lovers will be happy today! I made Easy Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookie Brownies this weekend for a friend’s dinner party. I might or might not have gained a few extra pounds… but believe me it was totally worth it!!
Just looking at these photos makes me sad that they are all gone. I have a feeling I will be making these again very soon!
The layers of cookies and brownies mix together to create the most delicious Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookie Brownies!
I couldn’t stop with just brownies and cookie batter. I went crazy and right after they came out of the oven, I topped it with dark chocolate Reese’s Cups candy!
Cover your brownies with your favorite candy or nuts. I really loved the dark chocolate candy and so did the party guests!
Print the Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookie Brownies recipe below. Pin this page to Pinterest or print and save the recipe for later. They are super easy and so delicious. Enjoy!
- 1 package of refrigerated peanut butter chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1 box of brownie mix
- 1-2 eggs (depends on brownie mix)
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 2 packages of Dark Chocolate Reese's Cups candy
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Press cookie dough evenly into an ungreased 13x9 baking pan.
- Pour brownie ingredients in a large bowl and follow box directions for mixing eggs, water and oil. Pour batter over cookie dough and spread evenly around the pan.
- Bake 35-40 minutes until done.
- While brownies are baking, chop candy into crumbs. Sprinkle candy onto the brownies as soon as you take them out to cool. Candy should melt onto brownies.
- Let cool and cut brownies.
If you can't find Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie dough, you can make your own from scratch or get Peanut Butter Cookie Dough and add chocolate chips to the brownie mix.
You might also like these recipes!
Here are more amazing recipes: