These easy Homemade Double Chocolate Chip Brownies are the best brownies full of chocolate chips that everyone loves! Gooey dessert recipe.The perfect brownie recipe for any chocolate lover!
Best Double Chocolate Chip Brownies
These amazing homemade chocolate chip brownies is a simple recipe for all chocolate lovers! When it comes to brownies, I love them fudgy and gooey. Believe me, these sweet treats do the trick!
Brownies are a staple in our house. This past weekend while enjoying visitors I decided to bake our traditional brownies recipe, but add a little more chocolate than normal. To say we were having a chocolate craving was an understatement.
easy homemade brownies
Brownies are my family’s favorite dessert and we love baking this amazing recipe. Being an avid baker I tend to have semi-sweet chocolate chips on hand at all times. I whipped up a batch of our favorite homemade brownies and added in DOUBLE the chocolate chips.
Making double chocolate chip brownies when hosting guests is always a good choice. Lucky guests!
How to Make Double Chocolate Chip Brownies
If you’ve never made homemade brownies from scratch, don’t worry, they are very easy to make. You most likely have all of the ingredients you need already in your kitchen pantry.
If you are looking for more sweet goodness to your brownie, add some vanilla ice cream and chocolate syrup over your them. You can’t go wrong with double chocolate chip brownies and ice cream!
Enjoy my favorite homemade Homemade Double Chocolate Chip Brownies Recipe, grab the printable recipe below. Check out even more chocolate recipes here.
Double Chocolate Chip Brownies
- 2 1/2 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/4 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a baking pan.
- Combine butter, eggs, flour, sugar, vanilla and baking soda into a large bowl.
- In a microwave, melt 1 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips. Cook at 30-50 seconds at a time and stir, then repeat until totally melted.
- Stir in melted chocolate chips
- Add remaining 1 1/2 cup of chocolate chips to batter
- Bake 20 minutes.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
Originally published on May 11, 2015. Last Updated on March 1, 2021 by Amy Locurto