These soft and chewy Grinch Cookies with M&M’s will bring out your inner Dr. Seuss. Celebrate the holiday season with a festive twist on classic Christmas cookies!
Decorated with green M&M’s, drizzled with light green vanilla candy melts and a candy heart, these Grinch Cookies are perfect for a Merry Grinchmas party!
Fun Green Grinch Cookies with M&M’s
The Grinch is a mean one, stealing Christmas from the Whos down in Whoville. But we can all get into the holiday spirit by making some easy Grinch cookies!
These cute and easy cookies are green and feature a delicious candy drizzle topping. They’re perfect for Christmas parties or family gatherings! Plus, they’re really easy to make, so anyone can make them!
Get into the holiday spirit and try out this easy Grinch cookies recipe!
Grinch Cookie Ingredients
These easy cookies are a fun twist on our favorite chocolate chip cookies recipe!
- baking soda
- unsalted butter
- brown sugar
- instant vanilla pudding mix
- vanilla extract
- green gel food coloring (optional)
- green M&M’s candy
- light green candy melts
- heart sprinkles
Quick Note: Adding green food coloring is totally optional. These cookies will have their green Grinch themed look with the candy topping whether you add the food coloring or not.
We hope you enjoy this recipe this holiday season. These festive green Grinch Cookies might just make your heart grow 3 sizes bigger!
Pro Tip: Refrigerate your cookie dough for 30-60 minutes before baking to insure your cookies come out of the oven extra fluffy.
Fun Idea: These Grinch cookies would be especially cute coming from your Elf on the Shelf!
Easy Hack: Add candy melts inside of a disposable icing piping bag when heating in microwave for no mess, ready-to-go cookie decorating!
Grinch Cookies with M&M’s
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Mix baking soda, flour and salt in a large bowl and set aside.
- Combine butter, sugars and pudding mix into a mixing bowl, beating until fluffy.
- Add vanilla and egg, then beat until smooth.
- Add flour mixture to the cookie batter and mix well.
- Add food coloring to the cookie batter and mix.
- Stir in M&M’s
- Shape into one inch balls and place on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove cookies from oven and let cool.
- Add candy melts inside of a disposable icing piping bag. Heat in microwave for 30-60 seconds until candy is melted.
- With scissors, cut the bottom of the piping bag and drizzle candy over the top of the cookies.
- Add a candy heart sprinkle to each cookie. The melted candy will work as the glue.
- Let candy completely cool and dry before serving.