Grinch Rice Krispies Treats are a simple no bake dessert recipe that looks adorable on any Christmas party table!
Easy Grinch Rice Krispies Treats
These simple to make Grinch Rice Krispies Treats are so fun to make and look super cute on a party table! I just hosted my annual Grinch Party and whipped these up in a flash.
I haven’t written about my Grinch party yet, but I thought I would share this easy dessert idea because these Grinch Rice Krispies Treats are perfect to make last-minute.
Grinch Christmas party recipes are always one of my favorite things to make during the holidays.
I did share a few photos of my Grinch Party on Instagram. You can see them in my featured Instagram stories right now. One of the most talked about desserts, besides my Grinch Cake, were these Grinch Rice Krispies Treats.
I’m not kidding when I say they are about the easiest things to make! I hope you enjoy this quick and fun dessert idea.
How to Make Grinch Rice Krispies Treats
When hosting a party, I try to make desserts as quick as possible. That’s why I bought a big sheet of Rice Krispies pre-made.
You can get one here. It makes these Grinch treats fast to make with less bowls to wash.
Add a package of white chocolate chips into a glass bowl and microwave for 40 seconds and stir. Then 30 seconds at a time until completely melted.
Mix in 10-20 drops of neon green food coloring until you get the perfect Grinch color.
Dip the Rice Krispies pop into the melted white chocolate and use a knife to spread around evenly.
Garnish with a candy heart jumbo sprinkle and place back on the baking tray to dry.
I covered a serving tray with a large sheet of lime green and white wrapping paper to make my Grinch Rice Krispies Treats pop.
These simple treats were definitely a huge hit at my party. My adult and kid guests both loved them, plus they looked adorable on my party table!
Be on the lookout for more of my new Grinch Party photos here on the blog soon. Merry GRINCHmas!
Grinch Rice Krispies Treats
- Slice a Rice Krispies sheet into 15 squares.
- Gently push red and green paper straws into the Rice Krispies squares for pop handles and place on a baking sheet covered in wax paper.
- Add a package of white chocolate chips into a glass bowl and microwave for 40 seconds and stir. Then 30 seconds at a time until completely melted.
- Mix in 10-20 drops of neon green food coloring until you get the perfect Grinch color.
- Dip the Rice Krispies pop into the melted white chocolate and use a knife to spread around evenly.
- Garnish with a candy heart jumbo sprinkle and place back on the baking tray to dry.
- Serve and enjoy!
Originally published on December 24, 2018. Last Updated on November 6, 2019 by Amy Locurto