The ultimate Christmas Charcuterie Board is an easy Santa-themed appetizer sure to be a hit with everyone on your “nice” list. This creamy and delicious whipped goat cheese recipe will be the highlight of the party.
The Ultimate Christmas Charcuterie Board
Deck the Halls with Deliciousness: A Guide to the Ultimate Christmas Charcuterie Board
Are you looking to add some ho-ho-ho to your holiday party table? Look no further than the ultimate Christmas Charcuterie Board!
We love making creative charcuterie boards, as it’s a great way to serve a variety of appetizers and snacks in a visually appealing way. And with a little holiday cheer, you can turn it into a festive and fun centerpiece for your Christmas gathering.
Santa Charcuterie Board
Get into the holiday spirit with a festive and delicious Santa-themed charcuterie board! To create this tasty spread, start by selecting a variety of meats, cheeses and fruits, such as salami, pepperoni, brie, whipped goat cheese and strawberries.
How to make a Santa Christmas Charcuterie Board
Here’s everything you need to know to create the perfect Santa themed Christmas charcuterie board.
What you’ll need for a Christmas Charcuterie
Can I use other ingredients on my Christmas charcuterie board?
How do I store leftovers from my charcuterie board?
Can I make the whipped goat cheese in advance?
A Christmas charcuterie board is an easy appetizer for a crowd and a fun way to spread holiday cheer!’ Whether you’re hosting a holiday party or just looking for a tasty snack to enjoy at home, this Santa-themed charcuterie board is sure to be a crowd favorite!
Christmas Charcuterie Board
- 8 ounces goat cheese softened
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 ½ tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Pinch of sea salt
- 2 cups strawberries
- 1 block cheddar cheese round
- 1 block brie cheese
- 1 cup Grape tomatoes
- ½ cup pistachios or peanuts
- Assorted meats such as prosciutto salami, and pepperoni
- Various Christmas candy such as candy canes chocolates, M&M’s
- Green fruits and vegetables such as cucumbers pickles, olives, green peppers or grapes
- Crackers or bread slices
- Start by making a batch of whipped goat cheese.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the softened goat cheese and cream cheese.
- Using a hand mixer or stand mixer, beat the cheeses together until they are smooth and creamy.
- Add in the olive oil, honey, and sea salt, and continue beating until the mixture is well combined.
- Place parchment paper onto a large serving board.
- Place a circle block of cheddar cheese as Santa’s face, then spread the whipped goat cheese beard and mustache onto the board.
- Slice a piece of brie cheese to become the brim of Santa’s hat and place it above the cheddar cheese.
- Layer strawberries above the brie slice to form a hat.
- Add a cherry tomato for the nose and pistachios or peanuts as eyes.
- Arrange the meats and the rest of the cheese on your board, grouping them together in a visually appealing way.
- Next, add the crackers or bread slices, fruit, nuts, and vegetables.
- Finally, don’t forget to add some fun holiday-themed decorations such as small cucumber Christmas trees, candy canes and holiday chocolates to really make it feel festive.