Easy Hocus Pocus Charcuterie Board. This fruit platter with the Sanderson sisters is perfect for a Disney movie night or Halloween party!
Hocus Pocus Charcuterie Board Recipe
This easy Hocus Pocus Charcuterie Board is a perfect snack for a Disney Hocus Pocus 2 movie night!
Are you excited for the new Hocus Pocus movie? I know I am! And with Halloween right around the corner, what could be better than a themed party? This easy Hocus Pocus charcuterie board is perfect for your next Disney-themed gathering.
An epic charcuterie board is simple to put together and guaranteed to be a hit with all your guests. So gather up some magical ingredients and get ready to party like it’s 1693!
Easy Snack for a Disney Movie Night
Is it just me, or did anyone else love the first Hocus Pocus movie? I know that a lot of people think that the first one was a bit of a let down, but I don’t care. I still love it. And what better way to celebrate the release of the Disney Hocus Pocus 2 movie than by sharing an Easy Hocus Pocus Charcuterie Board!
The great thing about this Disney themed snack board is that it’s super easy to put together, and everyone will love it.
Snack Board Ingredients
Gather up your favorite meats, cheeses, fruits and crackers, and let’s get ready for a fun movie night snack!
I left out the meat and just added our favorite snacks. The main things you’ll need for this particular Hocus Pocus Charcuterie Board is the fruit and cheese for the Sanderson Sisters.
- Fruit for the Witch’s Hair: Pineapple slices, Raspberries, Blackberries
- Cheese for the faces: I used goat cheese (You could use any round cheeses you like.)
- Witch Lips: Dried Cranberries
- Beauty Mark for Sarah Sanderson: Dried Clove
Does Disney have Halloween Movies?
If you’re wondering what Halloween movies to watch this year, Disney has a lot of great Halloween movies that are fun and family friendly.
With the Hocus Pocus 2 release, now is the time to watch the first Hocus Pocus movie from the 90’s to get caught up! Here are 10 of my favorite Disney movies to watch this spooky season.
- The Nightmare Before Christmas (1993)
- Muppets Haunted Mansion (2021)
- Coco (2017)
- Cruella (2021)
- Maleficent (2014)
- The Haunted Mansion (2003)
- Pooh’s Heffalump Halloween Movie (2005)
- Toy Story of Terror! (2014)
- Monsters, Inc. (2001)
- Wizards Of Waverly Place: The Movie (2009)
Hocus Pocus Charcuterie Board
- ½ cup Pineapple slices
- ½ cup Raspberries
- ½ cup Blackberries
- 1 block goat cheese
- 1 tablespoon Dried Cranberries
- 1 Dried Clove
- Slice the goat cheese into 3 slices. Place onto a platter or board for the witch faces.
- Add Pineapple slices onto the first piece of goat cheese on the far left.
- Cut a few blackberries to make Mary’s curvy hair top. Place around the far right slice of goat cheese.
- Top the middle slice of cheese with raspberries for Winifred’s hair.
- Wipe the plate clean with a paper towel.
- With scissors or a knife, cut lip shapes from dried cranberries. Add them to the faces.
- Gently place a clove into the cheese that represents Sarah Sanderson.
- Build the rest of your board by adding your favorite snacks such as chips, cheese, crackers, etc.
- Serve and enjoy a magical movie night!
You might also love these Movie Night and Easy Recipe ideas!
- Hocus Pocus Buns
- 10 Monsters Inc Disney Movie Night Ideas
- Giant Mickey Cinnamon Roll
- Halloween Chocolate Cupcakes
- Witch Halloween Party Ideas
- Spider-Man Candy Popcorn for Movie Night