This adorable Disney dessert board is the perfect treat for fans of Mickey and Minnie Mouse! Gather your favorite snacks and treats and put together your own Disney-themed dessert.
You’ll love how easy it is to put together a Disney dessert charcuterie. A dessert board gives you so many creative options.
This Easy Disney Dessert Board is a Fun Snack
Looking for a fantastic dessert that will please everyone, including the biggest Disney fans?
Gather your favorite dessert and snack items and arrange them on a cutting board or serving tray. Then, follow my simple tips and tricks for creating an adorable Mickey and Minnie dessert board!
Last year I was in Disneyland the day before they closed it down. That seems like ages ago!! Making this Disney dessert board definitely helped my craving for all things Disney!
Disney Charcuterie Themed Dessert
If you have been following me for a while, then you know we are huge Disney fans and I love making Disney-themed desserts. My favorite is my copycat Dole Whip recipe, which takes me right back to the theme park in my mind!
I’m excited to add this Disney dessert board to my collection of Disney-themed desserts!
How Do You Make a Disney Dessert Board?
To make a Disney dessert board, start by gathering your favorite snacks and treats. You can include a mix of healthy fruits and berries or yummy cookies and candy.
On a good dessert board, there is something for everyone. Just be sure to sprinkle in these Disney themed ideas to make your board the perfect Disney treat!
I suggest using a large serving board or tray to arrange your treats on. For my dessert board, I used:
- Oreo Cookies
- Wafer cookies
- Chocolate Candies (such as M&Ms)
- Starburst candy
Be creative!! Other treats you could add:
- Mini cupcakes
- A variety of cookies
The ideas are endless on for a dessert board! Once you have your items gathered, simply start arranging the treats on your board or tray.
The next thing you want to do is add some Disney themes to your charcuterie board! This is very simple. All you need to do is get creative with your ingredients!
Oreo cookies make the cutest Mickey Mouse. Add some candy bows and now you have an adorable Minnie Mouse.
Here’s a simple tip: Heart sprinkles make the cutest bows for Minnie Mouse!
Tips for Making the Perfect Disney Dessert Board
Here are a few tips to help you make make a Mickey and Minnie Mouse dessert charcuterie.
- Use fruit and candy that is easy to eat with your fingers. Fruits like grapes and berries are easy to pick up off the board. Small chocolates and jelly beans are ideal.
- Pick bright colors. A variety of colors make the Disney theme pop!
- Think about your theme. Not only are you going for a Disney-themed dessert tray, but are you also incorporating a holiday or season? For example, you might try these Halloween-themed Mickey cookies in October.
- Be Creative! You really cannot go wrong with a dessert board. Mix and match fruits and candies and you will please everyone. When arranging your items on your cutting board or platter, don’t be afraid to pile them on. One of the best things about this cute dessert is that it’s easy and effortless.
Here are More Disney Desserts you might enjoy!
- Frozen Dole Whip-Disney Copycat Recipe
- Mickey and Minnie Mouse Christmas Cookies
- Minnie Mouse Cookie Pops
- Olaf Disney Frozen Marshmallow Pops
- More Dessert Board Ideas
Disney Dessert Board
- 2 cups Oreo Cookies
- 2 cups Wafer cookies
- 1 cup Chocolate Candies such as M&Ms
- 2 cups Jellybeans
- 1 cup Starburst candy
- 2 cups Strawberries
- 2 Oranges
- 1 cup Round Crackers
- 12 Candy Bows
- .5 cup Heart Candy Sprinkles
- Arrange fruit and candy on a serving board.
- Create Minnie and Mickey Mouse with cookies and crackers. Oreo cookies make the cutest Mickey Mouse. Add some candy bows and now you have an adorable Minnie Mouse.
- Place two heart sprinkles on top of crackers to make Minnie Mouse bows.