This simple version of Mickey and Minnie Mouse is the perfect treat for a Disney themed birthday party, an everyday celebration or make to get the kids excited for a trip to a Disney park! What I love about making these no-bake Mickey and Minnie Cookies is you can make two or twenty! It just depends on the amount of time you want to spend or how many cookies you need.
How to make Mickey and Minnie Cookies
All you need is OREO cookies, candy melts, frosting, sprinkles and candy bows. I found the adorable candy bows at Walmart, but you can order them online here. Can’t find the bows you like? Make them yourself with this –> candy mold.
WHAT YOU NEED FOR THIS RECIPE:
- Double Stuffed OREO Cookies
- Mini OREO cookies
- Tube of White Frosting
- Red Candy Melts
- Wax Paper
- Wilton Bow Icing Decorations (or make your own with this mold)
- I used these sprinkles for Mickey’s Buttons
Watch the step-by-step video tutorial for how to make these cookies. Watch it below or click here. Enjoy!
Just imagine how excited your kids would be to have these on their way to a Disney park! Such a fun treat for any Disney fan!
Mickey and Minnie Mouse Oreo Cookies
- Gently open and remove the icing from a handful of Mini OREO cookies with a knife.
- Make Minnie and Mickey's ears by using frosting as glue to stick the mini cookies inside of the larger cookies. Let frosting completely dry before decorating.
- Melt red candy melts in the microwave for 30 seconds and stir. Repeat until candy is smooth and creamy.
- Dip one half of a cookie into the melted candy, gently shake cookie to smooth any rough edges and place on a piece of wax paper to cool and harden.
- For Mickey's buttons, add two white circle candy sprinkles before the red candy hardens.
- Add Minnie's bow by placing a small bit of frosting on the candy bow and gently sticking it on top of the cookie.
- Decorate more as you like, serve and enjoy!
Check out our other fun No-Bake Disney Cookies for the Holidays!
Mickey Mouse Christmas Cookies are too cute!
We love Halloween at Disney too!