This easy Frozen Pineapple Dole Whip is a delicious Disney copycat recipe you can make at home. Inspired by the Disney World Animal Kingdom famous Dole Whip with rum.
This incredible frozen pineapple cocktail is perfect for summer parties or relaxing by the pool!
Disney Copycat Pineapple Dole Whip Recipe
Imagine you’re at Disney World enjoying a famous Disney Pineapple Dole Whip. Now you can make one at home with this tasty Frozen Pineapple Dole Whip copycat recipe!
I love all kinds of pineapple desserts, but this creamy pineapple frozen drink is at the top of my list!
One of the all-time favorite desserts at Disney is their pineapple Dole Whip. I have stood in line to get one for nearly 20 minutes, it’s a must get dessert when visiting a Disney Park!
Easy Pineapple Dole Whip Recipe
Today’s post is a fun one, because I was inspired to create a tropical drink recipe from our last Disney trip.
As it happens, I wrote article this while on vacation sipping tropical drinks. No, we weren’t at Disney, but enjoying the most beautiful beaches in Turks & Caicos. But the pineapple drinks here made me think of all of my Disney Dole Whips!
As much as I love Magic Kingdom’s Pineapple Dole Whip, I recently discovered something even more delicious for adults over at Animal Kingdom. Dole Whip with rum!
Where can you get a Dole Whip with rum at Disney?
The first time we visited Disney’s Animal Kingdom and after walking about 40,000 steps that day, the highlight of my evening was sitting down to have the adult version of the Disney’s Dole Whip with spiced rum!
We had to get this delicious, much loved treat at the Tamu Tamu Refreshments stand.
Dole Whips with rum at Animal Kingdom are SO GOOD! You can choose from coconut rum or spiced rum.
More Disney Recipes You Might enjoy:
- Encanto Charcuterie Board
- Easy Star Wars Cakes
- Disney Jarcuterie
- 5 Layer Candy Bar Brownies (Disneyland Avengers Campus Copycat Recipe)
- Disney Dessert Board
- Mickey and Minnie Mouse Oreo Cookies
- Frozen Dole Whip – Disney Copycat Recipe
- Minnie Mouse Cookie Pops
- Mickey Mouse Halloween Cookies
Easy Homemade Dole Whip with Coconut Rum
I’ve recreated Animal Kingdom’s recipe to enjoy it at home anytime! If you make it, you might feel like you’re on vacation too. It tastes like piña colada milkshake. YUM!
How Do You Make a Homemade Dole Whip?
You’ll need these ingredients:
- 4 cups frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream (you can use orange or rainbow sherbet for a lighter version)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 3/4 cup Coconut Rum (or Dark Spiced Rum if you prefer)
- 1 frozen banana (optional)
Mix all of the ingredients in a blender and serve! It tastes just like an Animal Kingdom Disney Dole Whip with rum. YUM!
This frozen pineapple Dole whip is a delicious and simple copycat recipe for a Disney’s Animal Kingdom Dole Whip.
There are many ways to make a Pineapple Whip, I hope you enjoy this version as much as I did!
Easy Pineapple Dole Whip – Disney Copycat Recipe
- 4 cups frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream use orange or rainbow sherbet for a lighter version
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- ¾ cup Coconut Rum or Dark Spiced Rum if you prefer
- 1 frozen banana optional
- Mix all ingredients in blender for a copycat Dole Whip and serve!
- Freeze this whip up to one week.
Originally Published on June 6, 2016 – updated 2022