An Encanto Charcuterie Board full of bright colors, fruit, cheese and butterfly shaped candy is sure to please any Disney fan!
This easy Disney movie themed appetizer is fit for a star, and it’s sure to be a hit at your next party.
Disney Encanto Charcuterie Board
We love a good Disney Themed Charcuterie Board! Today, we’re taking a look at some of the best items to put on an Encanto-themed charcuterie board.
Whether you’re planning an Encanto birthday party, celebrating Cinco De Mayo, or just looking for some delicious ideas to share with friends, these simple snack board ideas are sure to please!
So grab your favorite candy, cheeses and fruits and get ready to dive into the world of Disney cuisine.
Keep reading for instructions on how to make one yourself.
What You Need for an Encanto Themed Charcuterie Board
What’s better than a snack board with a theme of your favorite Disney movie?
When I think of Encanto’s main character, Mirabel, I think of butterflies. Then of course, flowers when it comes to Isabela.
To get into the spirit of Encanto, I searched the internet for butterfly and flower shaped foods. To my surprise, I found so many great treats that would work for the Encanto theme!
Bright colored food was also a must-have when preparing this charcuterie board.
What You’ll Need for An Encanto Snack board:
- Butterfly Gummies
- Chocolates Shaped Like Butterflies
- Cookie Cutters
- Butterfly Shaped Crackers
- Orange Slices
- Various Cheeses
- Red and Yellow Bell Peppers
- Colorful Napkins
Charcuterie Board Instructions
The first thing you’ll want to do is cut cheese into fun shapes. Use flower and butterfly shaped cookie cutters to easily cut cheese into shapes.
Next, add hummus, blueberries, gummy candy and dips you might enjoy into small bowls. Place onto a larger board or tray.
Arrange fruit, crackers, cheese and the rest of your candy around the bowls.
Use fake flowers and bright colored napkins for decoration and serve!
More Disney Party Food Recipes:
- Easy Star Wars Cakes
- Disney Jarcuterie
- 5 Layer Candy Bar Brownies (Disneyland Avengers Campus Copycat Recipe)
- Disney Dessert Board
- Mickey and Minnie Mouse Oreo Cookies
- Frozen Dole Whip – Disney Copycat Recipe
- Minnie Mouse Cookie Pops
- BEST Toy Story Party Ideas
- Mickey Mouse Halloween Cookies
Encanto Charcuterie Board
- Use flower and butterfly shaped cookie cutters to cut cheese into shapes.
- Add hummus, blueberries, gummy candy and dips you might enjoy into small bowls. Place onto a larger board or tray.
- Arrange fruit, crackers, cheese and the rest of your candy around the bowls.
- Use fake flowers and bright colored napkins for decoration and serve!
Originally published on April 30, 2022. Last Updated on April 30, 2022 by Amy Locurto