A Disney Jarcuterie is an individual Mickey and Minnie Mouse charcuterie board in a cup or jar. Make Mickey Mouse shapes from cheese and fruit for a fun Disney themed snack!
This unique individual charcuterie idea is just the ticket for celebrating Disney! After all, everything tastes better when it’s Mickey shaped!
Easy Disney Jarcuterie
A Disney Jarcuterie is a fun way to celebrate an upcoming trip to a Disney park or to serve at a Disney birthday party. A jarcuterie is simply arranging ingredients of a charcuterie board into a jar or cup for a cute individual appetizer or dessert snack.
Fruit, cheese, and Mickey and Minnie Mouse OREO Cookies make the perfect Disney Jarcuterie! It’s similar to my popular Disney Dessert Board with a twist. I can’t think of a more unique snack idea than Mickey Mouse shaped treats in a jar.
I’m so excited because I just planned my next trip to Disney World! I love traveling to Disney and can’t wait to get to our favorite park, Animal Kingdom again. It truly is a magical place and I can’t wait to get back soon!
Easy Tip for the Cutest Disney Snack
I have a great tip for how to make a jarcuterie with a Disney theme. Turn an ordinary cookie into a Mickey and Minnie Mouse cookie! This is such a great idea and will really add Disney magic to your snack.
How to Make a Disney Jarcuterie
To make a jarcuterie with a Disney theme, you’ll need a little help from Disney’s most famous mouse. Disney cookie cutters shaped like Mickey are perfect for cutting treats like cheese and fruit.
What You’ll Need:
- Disney Cookie Cutters
- Bamboo Skewers
- M&M’s candy
- I used these 10 oz Highball glasses.
- Plastic Jars like these would be good for a kid’s party.
- Serve your jarcuterie with these fun Disney themed juice bottles!
Once you have your Mickey shaped fruit and cheese, carefully thread the food onto wooden skewers.
I filled highball glasses with M&M candies because their bright colors remind me of Disney.
Next arrange the skewered snacks into the candy and you have a unique Disney Jarcuterie!
You Might Also Like These Ideas:
- 20 Darling Disney Themed Desserts
- Flower Jarcuterie
- Disney Dessert Board
- Frozen Dole Whip – Disney Copycat Recipe
- The Ultimate List of Minnie Mouse Crafts
- Olaf Disney Frozen Marshmallow Pops
- Minnie Mouse Cookie Pops
- DIY Minnie Mouse Hair Clips
I really can’t think of a more unique charcuterie idea than this Disney party snack. These individual Mickey and Minnie charcuterie boards in a jar are such a fun way to serve snacks and appetizers. I hope you enjoy!
Disney Jarcuterie (Mickey and Minnie Charcuterie in a Jar)
- 2 cups M&M's candy
- 1 cup Blueberries
- 1 cup Grapes
- 2 cups Watermelon sliced
- 1/2 Pineapple sliced
- 6 slices Cheddar cheese sliced thick
- 6 pieces Mozzarella Babybel cheese
- 6 Mickey and Minnie OREO Cookies
- Fill each cup with M&M candies.
- Add 6-7 grapes to individual skewers. Cut skewers to fit into your cup or jar so the skewers will stay put. Different heights makes your jarcuterie look like a pretty bouquet!
- Use Disney cookie cutters to cut pineapple slices, cheese, and watermelon slices into Mickey Mouse shapes. Carefully thread them onto skewers. Place into your jar or cup.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.