A Flower Jarcuterie is an adorable vegetable charcuterie board in a jar! This bite-size edible bouquet is a fun and easy way to get kids to eat their veggies. Or serve as a healthy party appetizer.
How to Make a Vegetable Flower Jarcuterie
This easy vegetable jarcuterie looks like a lovely flower arrangement, but it’s really a fun way to serve fresh vegetables to picky eaters or a party crowd. Getting creative with vegetable trays is one of my favorite party tricks!
Let’s face it, sometimes vegetables need a little help with their presentation to make them more appetizing. Isn’t this so cute?
Vegetable Charcuterie Board in a Jar
If you need a quick and easy way to serve vegetables for your next party, look no further than this crowd-pleasing easy flower jarcuterie!
Serve these individual charcuterie cups to party guests. Or, if you have picky eaters in your family, try making this vegetable jarcuterie as a healthy snack.
Think of this as a vegetable charcuterie board in a jar. Gather some small glassware, your favorite vegetables, a few special tools and start arranging your vegetable charcuterie board in a jar!
When my kids were younger, I used to get them to eat more vegetables by making cute arrangements like this fun veggie tray!
Lately, I’ve been making a lot of charcuterie boards. I love charcuterie boards because they have a little bit of everything for everyone. This easy vegetable jarcuterie combines the variety of a charcuterie board into a bite-sized vegetable flower arrangement.
What is Jarcuterie?
Jarcuterie is a fresh take on the ever popular charcuterie boards. Charcuterie boards have been trending for a few years now because they’re a stunning way to serve meats, cheeses, crackers, and vegetables all on one board.
Now take this idea, and put it into an into individual charcuterie cups–or jarcuterie!
How Do You Make a Flower Jarcuterie?
To make an easy flower jarcuterie, select glassware that will hold your arrangement. Then use vegetables your party guests or kids will like.
Carrots, cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, and celery are perfect for a vegetable charcuterie board in a jar. The celery will be the stems of your flower arrangement. Just fill the cups with the celery, then stick the vegetables on the toothpicks and the toothpicks into the celery stalks.
I used cream cheese as my glue to stick the pieces of carrots onto the cucumber flower. The lettuce leaves are placed around for cuteness.
What Do I need to make an Easy Flower Jarcuterie?
To make a flower jarcuterie jar, you will need:
- Small vases, cups, jars, or orange juice glasses.
- Vegetables your kids like, plus celery for the stems and lettuce for leaves.
- Cream cheese (optional to use as glue)
- Flower-shaped cookie cutter (I used one for playdough!) Or, you could try these cool vegetable cutters.
You Might Also Like These Charcuterie Ideas:
- Turkey Vegetable Tray
- Greek Tzatziki Sauce with Vegetable Platter
- Epic Charcuterie Board
- American Flag Vegetable Tray
- 15 Holiday & Birthday Vegetable Tray Ideas
Take these charcuterie ideas and turn them into individual vegetable jarcuterie boards in a jar! Let me know how it turns out!
Flower Jarcuterie – Individual Vegetable Board in a Jar
- Small jars or cups
- Flower shaped cookie cutters
- Extra long toothpicks
- 1 cup Baby carrots
- 1 cup Grape tomatoes
- 1 Cucumber sliced
- 1 cup Celery sticks sliced
- ½ cup Baby spinach
- 1 tbsp Cream cheese
- Cut cucumber slices into flowers using cookie cutters.
- Cut a baby carrot into 1/8 inch thick slices.
- Use a dab of cream cheese as the glue to stick slcices of carrots onto the cucumber flower.
- Add grape tomatoes and carrots on toothpicks.
- Fill the cups or jars with water and celery sticks.
- Stick the vegetable toothpicks into the celery stalks arranging them by various heights.
- Garnish with baby spinach for the flower leaves.
- Refrigerate the flower jarcuterie until ready to serve and enjoy!
Updated 2021, originally published April 8, 2011