Easy one pot Instant Pot Mac and Cheese is simple to make and always a winning recipe!
You can have a delicious and hearty meal on the table about 20 minutes! Plus, it’s perfect for busy weeknights when you don’t have a lot of time to cook.
INSTANT POT MAC AND CHEESE RECIPE
Easy Instant Pot Mac and Cheese
I’m excited to share my favorite quick and easy recipe for how to make Mac and Cheese in the Instant Pot!
Whether you’re a busy mom or just short on time, this easy one pot Instant Pot Mac and Cheese is the perfect dinner solution! It’s creamy, cheesy, and ready to eat in just minutes.
This easy recipe a great way to use up any leftover pasta you might have. So give it a try tonight!
Easy Weeknight Instant Pot Dinner Recipe
This fabulous Instant Pot Mac and Cheese recipe is perfect for a fast weeknight night dinner.
Have dinner on the table in 20 minutes and use left-overs for school lunch the next day.
I’ve been eating gluten-free on my new diet and loving it! I used Banza gluten-free pasta for this dish, but the recipe calls for regular elbow pasta. Whichever you choose, this dinner is always satisfying.
How to Make Instant Pot Mac & Cheese
This easy Instant Pot recipe only has a few steps and will make homemade dinners a breeze!
- Instant Pot: Add macaroni pasta and water into the pot
- Cook: 4 minutes on high
- Quick Release: This way the pasta doesn’t overcook
- Gently stir: Add butter, cheese, milk, salt and smoked paprika.
- Eat: Serve and enjoy!
What Goes with Mac and Cheese?
15 Add-Ins to Spruce up Mac and Cheese
You could also add in your favorite vegetables, crackers or meat. Here are fifteen delicious Mac and cheese additions.
- Ground Turkey
- Ground Beef
- Shredded chicken
- Bell Peppers
- Green beans
- Roasted garlic
You Might Also Love These Instant Pot Recipes
- Instant Pot Baked Potato Soup
- EASY Instant Pot Chicken Tikka Masala
- How to Cook Instant Pot Frozen Chicken
- Instant Pot Chicken Tetrazzini
- 7 Easy Instant Pot Dinner Recipes for the Week
Instant Pot Mac and Cheese
- 16 oz uncooked elbow pasta
- 4 cups water
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 ½ cup shredded Cheddar jack
- ½ cup 2% milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- Add the pasta and water into the Instant Pot. Stir and make sure the noodles are covered with water.
- Cook for 4 minutes on high.
- Quick release when done, remove the lid.
- Gently stir in the butter until melted.
- Add the cheese, milk, salt and paprika.
- Add more milk if needed and salt to taste.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Banza gluten-free pasta
- dairy-free butter
- dairy-free cheese
- replace salt with Mrs. Dash salt-free seasoning