Easy one pot Instant Pot Mac and Cheese is simple to make and always a winning recipe! Have dinner on the table in 20 minutes and use left-overs for school lunch the next day.
Easy Instant Pot Mac and Cheese
I’m excited to partner with Ibotta to share a quick and easy recipe for Instant Pot Mac and Cheese and to make sure you know about their amazing free gifts for back to school!
To celebrate a fresh school year with a lot more freedom, Ibotta is giving away back to school essentials for FREE, from now through the end of August. Wow, two of my favorite things… freebies and mac and cheese!
What is Ibotta?
Ibotta is a cash back shopping app that makes every purchase rewarding. When shoppers start with Ibotta, they can earn cash back on hundreds of brands and retailers, both in store and online.
How Do I Get Free Back To School Supplies?
All you need to get the FREE school essentials from Ibotta is to download the Ibotta app or browser extension.
Buy the listed items below at your preferred store (in-store and online), plus any other groceries or school essentials you need. Scan your receipt into the Ibotta app to earn cash back on the things you already buy at the places you already shop.
Consumers using the Ibotta app and browser extension (for online grocery pickup and delivery orders) will receive 100% cash back on these seven essentials for heading back to school:
- 1 FIVE STAR 3-Subject Notebook
- 12-Pack Ticonderoga Pencils
- 1 Box Crayola Crayons, 24 ct
- 3-Pack Paper Mate Erasers
- 1 Loaf of Nature’s Own Bread
- A Jar of Skippy Peanut Butter
- 1 Smucker’s Fruit Spread Squeeze Bottle
Try Ibotta Today!
–> Download Ibotta here to try it out. It’s 100% free to download and use on mobile devices or your computer. All offers were valid as of the date I published this post. Don’t forget to check your app for details, as offers change frequently and may not be available in all areas.
Easy Weeknight Instant Pot Dinner Recipe
Make sure you stock up on the back to school essentials above when you are out shopping for ingredients for this fabulous Instant Pot Mac and Cheese recipe. It’s perfect for a fast weeknight night dinner.
I’ve been eating gluten-free on my new diet and loving it! I used Banza gluten-free pasta for this dish, but the recipe calls for regular elbow pasta. Whichever you choose, this dinner is always satisfying.
How to Make Instant Pot Mac & Cheese
This easy Instant Pot recipe only has a few steps and will make homemade dinners a breeze!
- Instant Pot: Add macaroni pasta and water into the pot
- Cook: 4 minutes on high
- Quick Release: This way the pasta doesn’t overcook
- Gently stir: Add butter, cheese, milk, salt and smoked paprika.
- Eat: Serve and enjoy!
What Goes with Mac and Cheese?
15 Add-Ins to Spruce up Mac and Cheese
You could also add in your favorite vegetables, crackers or meat. Here are fifteen delicious Mac and cheese additions.
- Ground Turkey
- Ground Beef
- Shredded chicken
- Bell Peppers
- Green beans
- Roasted garlic
Get cash back on your ingredients and the back to school freebies on the Ibotta app here.
Instant Pot Mac and Cheese
- 16 oz uncooked elbow pasta
- 4 cups water
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar jack
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Add the pasta and water into the Instant Pot. Stir and make sure the noodles are covered with water.
- Cook for 4 minutes on high.
- Quick release when done, remove the lid.
- Gently stir in the butter until melted.
- Add the cheese, milk, salt and paprika.
- Add more milk if needed and salt to taste.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Banza gluten-free pasta
- dairy-free butter
- dairy-free cheese
- replace salt with Mrs. Dash salt-free seasoning
You Might Also Love These Instant Pot Recipes
- Instant Pot Baked Potato Soup
- EASY Instant Pot Chicken Tikka Masala
- How to Cook Instant Pot Frozen Chicken
- Instant Pot Chicken Tetrazzini
- 7 Easy Instant Pot Dinner Recipes for the Week