Last updated on October 10th, 2018 at 11:43 pm
An easy crispy oven baked chicken recipe! Only 10 minutes of prep time for healthy oven fried chicken. Kids will absolutely love these easy crispy chicken strips.
Crispy oven baked chicken is a family favorite!
Getting stumped for dinner ideas? With just a few ingredients, this simple crispy oven baked chicken recipe hits the spot! I love experimenting with chicken recipes! From baked chicken rolls, chicken enchiladas, and Instant Pot lemon garlic chicken, I can’t decide which would be my favorite recipe. This is definitely one of my top picks.
My family loves all kinds of chicken recipes, but this crispy oven baked chicken is always their favorite. It’s a classic oven fried chicken recipe and perfect for picky eaters, which describes my kids to a tee! Skip going out for chicken nuggets and make this healthy homemade version.
Originally Published November 18, 2013
I started making this for my son way back when he was in kindergarten. All he would eat was chicken nuggets and hot dogs then, so I had to try something healthier than fast food nuggets! I was thrilled when he was happy eating my homemade version.
Make your family happy too with this quick and easy chicken recipe. If you have picky kids like me, believe me, you’ll love this one! Kids will love if you make chicken nuggets or strips for dipping. Serve this crispy chicken with your favorite vegetables and homemade sweet potato chips.
More delicious chicken recipes to try:
- Instant Pot Chicken Tetrazzini
- Baked Chicken Greek Salad
- Baked Chicken Wings
- Greek Chicken Pasta
- Cheesy Chicken Muffins
- Slow Cooker Barbecue Chicken and Cornbread
- Baked Chicken Pesto Rolls
- Instant Pot Lemon Garlic Chicken
How to make Crispy Oven Baked Chicken
Only 10 minutes of prep time for healthy oven baked chicken! It’s one of my favorite recipes. I hope your family likes it as much as mine does.
Easy Oven Baked Chicken Recipe
Crispy Oven Baked Chicken
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into bite size pieces or strips
- 3 cups Corn Chex cereal crushed
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- 2 tablespoons low fat milk
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with oil.
- Place Cereal, Parmesan, salt, garlic powder, and paprika into a gallon zip lock bag.
- Mix milk and butter into a small bowl.
- Dip half of the chicken into the milk and butter
- Put chicken into the bag and shake it to coat all of the chicken. (Make sure to seal the bag!)
- Place chicken on baking sheet and repeat with the rest of the chicken.
- Bake for 14-16 minutes, turning chicken over halfway through.
- Serve Crispy Oven Baked Chicken with your favorite dipping sauce.
What is your go-to recipe for family dinners?
Don’t miss out on my free weekly meal plans for more great recipe ideas!
You might also enjoy these amazing chicken recipes: