Easy Hawaiian sliders recipe with Hawaiian rolls, pineapple and special barbecue sauce. Delicious juicy bite sized burgers for a crowd.
Easy Hawaiian Sliders Recipe
Hawaiian sliders are savory and sweet bite-sized burgers perfect for a quick dinner, game day or party. After visiting Hawaii for a few weeks, I’m obsessed with anything pineapple. We visited the Dole Pineapple Plantation and I can still smell the sweet scent of fresh pineapples in the air! If you love tropical drinks and dishes, then you’ll enjoy this simple recipe.
I’m excited to have updated this simple slider recipe that has been on the blog for a while now. I can’t wait to make these burgers again. Bite-sized recipes are always fun. I think you’ll enjoy these tasty burgers!
My Favorite Pineapple Recipes
Speaking of yummy pineapple recipes, here are a few of my favorite ones that you might enjoy!
- Pineapple Sangria
- Strawberry Pineapple Fruit Salsa
- Frozen Pineapple Whip
- Pineapple Upside Down Ice Cream Cake
How to Make Easy Sliders for a Crowd
Need to make dinner for a crowd? Things just got easier with these easy sliders, that are just the right size you need to make many of them to be able to feed a large group for a party. Made in the oven, it’s easy to whip up a batch of sliders for a party. This recipe makes a dozen burgers, so if you have a larger crowd, be sure to double this slider recipe.
Mouthwatering Sliders Recipe with Sweet Hawaiian Rolls
I had the opportunity to meet the great people from Txbeef.org and we cooked these amazing Hawaiian themed sliders. I can assure you that they will make your mouth water. So delicious!
What You’ll Need for Hawaiian Sliders
It’s super easy to make these delicious mini burgers. All you need is ground beef, Worcestershire sauce pineapple slices, lettuce and sweet Hawaiian rolls. Such a fun dish for a party.
Easy Hawaiian Sauce For Burgers
The sauce is what makes sliders extra juicy with a hint of sweet pineapples. All you have to do is mix barbecue sauce, pineapple preserves and brown sugar together for a tasty sauce!
Originally published on October 10, 2010
Hawaiian Sliders Recipe
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 4 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 pineapple slices, canned
- 12 Hawaiian sweet rolls
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup pineapple preserves
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar, packed
- In a medium bowl, combine ground beef and Worcestershire sauce. Shape into twelve half inch thick patties. Set aside.
- Combine sauce ingredients in small saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring frequently. Remove from heat.
- Place pineapple slices on rack in broiler and brush with sauce. Put pan in oven so the pineapples are 3 to 4 inches from the heat. Broil 4 minutes, turning once and brushing with more sauce. Remove pineapple and keep warm.
- Place burgers on a rack in broiler pan so surface of beef is 3-4 inches from the heat. Broil 7 to 8 minutes to medium (160°F) well, until beef is not pink in center and juices show no pink color. Turn once and brush burgers with remaining sauce after turning.
- Cut each pineapple slice into thirds. Line bottom of each Hawaiian sweet roll with lettuce, top with a burger, then with a pineapple piece.
Find more amazing burger recipes here.