This is the most delicious and easy to make fruit salsa recipe!
Sweet with just a kick of heat, this Strawberry Pineapple Mango Salsa is fabulous served in cheerful orange bowls. Eat right from the bowl with a fork or serve with crunchy tortilla chips for an amazing party dip!
Make this colorful fruit salsa in minutes for your next party! Guest will love it served in fun orange bowls. It’s not only a tasty treat, but makes a gorgeous presentation.
Here is what you will need for this incredibly tasty Strawberry Pineapple Mango Fruit Salsa:
- crushed pineapple
- a fresh jalapeño
- red onion
- fresh cilantro
- lime juice
Get started by rinsing your fruit, then pat dry. Dice the fresh strawberries and mango. Finely dice the red onion.
Next, drain your crushed pineapple. Finely mince the fresh cilantro and a seeded jalapeño. Now juice a lime and half of an orange.
Add all of the ingredients into a large bowl and gently fold the ingredients together trying not to crush any of the beautiful chunks of fruit.
Add a pinch of salt and white pepper. Give the salsa a taste to see if more salt and pepper is needed.
To create orange bowls, simply cut oranges in half and carefully remove the fruit with a spoon. Cut up the fruit and add to your salsa if you want!
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, diced
- 8 oz can crushed pineapple, drained
- ¾ cup fresh mango, diced
- 1 fresh jalapeño, seeded and finely minced
- 2 tablespoons red onion, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, minced
- Juice of 1 lime, approximately 2 tablespoons
- Juice of 1 half orange, approximately 3-4 tablespoons
- White pepper
- 2 Large oranges for orange bowls
- Add strawberries, pineapple, mango, jalapeño, onion and cilantro in a large bowl.
- Add lime and orange juice then gently mix ingredients together.
- Add a pinch of salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve inside of hollowed out orange halves.
You might also enjoy these recipes!