Last updated on March 7th, 2018 at 11:56 am
Sweet with just a kick of heat, this Strawberry Pineapple Mango Fruit Salsa is fabulous served in cheerful orange bowls. Eat right from the bowl with a fork or serve with crunchy tortilla chips for an amazing party dip!
Easy to Make Fruit Salsa Recipe
Make this colorful Strawberry Pineapple Mango Fruit Salsa in minutes for your next party. Guest will love it served in fun orange bowls surrounded by chips. Fruit salsa is not only a tasty low carb treat, but makes a gorgeous presentation! This beautiful fruit salsa is perfect for any party! Whether you are hosting friends by pool, or need a show stopping fun food idea for a baby shower, this easy recipe is will be a party favorite.
We are all trying to feel good about being in a bathing suit, so when you’re craving a snack this summer, this is the perfect treat! Skip the chips and scoop out with a spoon if you’re counting carbs. Either way, the spicy sweet combination is just right!
Here is what you will need for this incredibly tasty Strawberry Pineapple Mango Fruit Salsa:
- crushed pineapple
- a fresh jalapeño
- red onion
- fresh cilantro
- lime juice
Get started by rinsing your fruit, then pat dry. Dice the fresh strawberries and mango. Finely dice the red onion.
Next, drain your crushed pineapple. Finely mince the fresh cilantro and a seeded jalapeño. Now juice a lime and half of an orange.
Add all of the ingredients into a large bowl and gently fold the ingredients together trying not to crush any of the beautiful chunks of fruit.
Add a pinch of salt and white pepper. Give the salsa a taste to see if more salt and pepper is needed.
To create orange bowls, simply cut oranges in half and carefully remove the fruit with a spoon. Cut up the fruit and add to your salsa if you want!
Strawberry Pineapple Mango Fruit Salsa
- 1 cup fresh strawberries diced
- 8 oz can crushed pineapple drained
- 3/4 cup fresh mango diced
- 1 fresh jalapeño seeded and finely minced
- 2 tablespoons red onion finely diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice approximately 1 lime
- 4 tablespoons fresh squeezed orange Juice of 1 half orange
- White pepper
- 2 Large oranges for orange bowls
- Add strawberries, pineapple, mango, jalapeño, onion and cilantro in a large bowl.
- Add lime and orange juice then gently mix ingredients together.
- Add a pinch of salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve inside of hollowed out orange halves.
Did you make this recipe? Let me know by leaving a comment and rating the recipe below.
Get featured! Just take a picture and share on our Facebook Page for a chance to be bragged about in my newsletter! You can also tag @LivingLocurto and #LivingLocurto on Instagram.