Last updated on October 31st, 2017 at 01:45 pm
A quick and easy BLT Dip! This amazing Bacon Lettuce and Tomato Dip will be your new favorite recipe. Scoop it on lettuce for a delicious low carb appetizer that’s perfect for any party!
Enjoy this fabulous BLT dip recipe!
With football season and fall party time upon us, I’m excited about this bacon lettuce and tomato dip! Divian Connor, one of our talented food contributors, is sharing a mouth-watering BLT dip recipe I know you’re going to love. Seriously, this has been the most requested dish she has ever made. I know you’re going to flip over this recipe!
Whenever there is a party or potluck, I hear, “Are you bringing BLT Dip?” Really, it is that good. I mean, sun-dried tomato, cream cheese, ranch, lettuce and bacon? I have yet to master how to photograph this to make it look as appealing and tasty as it is, but believe me, once you try it, if you love a nice BLT, you should love this too.
You can tweak this recipe to your liking. I like to add more bacon and I have also tried to sauté the sun-dried tomatoes before adding to the dip so that they soften just a bit. With the croutons, you only need the lettuce slices for serving and it is perfect. Crisp lettuce with this hot, tangy, bacon dip is so delicious.
I have never had any of this bacon lettuce and tomato dip left over at any time I have served it. BLT dip is definitely one of my favorite recipe ever!
- 2 packages 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 packet dry Ranch dressing mix
- ½ cup of shredded mozzarella cheese (or shredded fiesta cheese)
- ½ cup of sun dried tomatoes diced (not in oil, if in water, drain)
- ½ cup of chopped cooked bacon
- 2 tbsp of sour cream
- In a mixing bowl, combine everything except lettuce and croutons.
- Mix well and spread into your baking dish/dip bowl (oven safe serving dish).
- Top with croutons and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Once out of the oven, surround the dip with lettuce slices.
Thanks to Divan Conner for this fabulous recipe!
You might also like these Dip recipes…
Try another crowd favorite appetizer… Cheesy Hot Wings Chicken Dip.
You might also like these bacon themed recipes: