Smoked Gouda Pumpkin Dip is a creamy appetizer dip recipe brimming with salty-sweet flavors. A fall party pleaser made in only 20 minutes!
Easy Cheesy Pumpkin Dip with a twist!
My favorite cheese right now is smoked gouda. I could eat it all day! Last fall I made a pumpkin dip recipe with another one of my favorites, goat cheese. This year, I tried a similar recipe using my new fave smoked gouda and it turned out delicious!
This easy dip recipe ready in just 20 minutes will be a hit at holiday parties, game-days, or casual get togethers.
This creamy dip contains a delightful mix of salty and sweet flavors from the smokey gouda cheese and pumpkin. With a sprinkle of toppings such as peppers and crispy bacon bits, you also get an extra crunch with your bite.
I hope you enjoy the Smoked Gouda Pumpkin Dip as much as I do!
Smoked Gouda Pumpkin Dip
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese
- 4 oz. Shredded Smoked Gouda Cheese
- ¾ cup Pureed Pumpkin
- 5 slices of bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- ½ cup chopped green pepper
- Mix cream cheese, smoked gouda and pumpkin in a small bowl. Save a bit of gouda cheese for garnish.
- Add pepper and ¾ of the crumbled bacon into the mixture. Save some bacon for garnish.
- Transfer to a serving bowl.
- Sprinkle with a handful of shredded gouda, green peppers and bits of bacon before serving your pumpkin dip.
You might also like these easy recipes:
Pumpkin Bacon Goat Cheese Appetizers
Chocolate Caramel Pumpkin Cobbler