Best Bacon Cheeseburger Egg Rolls
Tired of the usual hamburger? Then try making these mouthwatering Bacon Cheeseburger Egg Rolls. This recipe is super easy to make and makes such a fun dinner for both adults and kids!
A cheeseburger wrapped up in a crispy egg roll shell? That’s my kind of burger! When I saw this Bacon Cheeseburger Egg Rolls recipe by Living Locurto Food Contributor Divian Conner, I immediately wanted to make them. YUM!
Fun Twist on a Bacon Cheeseburger
Full of ground beef, bacon, and shredded cheese wrapped in egg roll wrappers, this delicious recipe would be perfect party appetizers or a fun family dinner.
Stuffing egg roll wrappers is fun!
I’ve always loved egg rolls and I’m now addicted to wrapping things in egg roll wrappers!
Get creative with your egg rolls ingredients and try new things such as these ideas…
Try an egg roll sandwich such as a Reuben wrap – sliced up corned beef, shredded swiss, and sauerkraut. Or how about a Philly cheese steak with sliced steak, onions, peppers and mozzarella cheese? There so many ideas you could try!
Bacon Cheeseburger Egg Rolls
- 1/2 pound lean ground beef
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup onion diced
- 2 tablespoons cooked bacon chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 egg roll wrappers
- vegetable oil for frying
- In a skillet, add the beef, Worcestershire sauce and onion and cook until browned.
- Drain any grease from pan.
- Stir in the bacon.
- Wet an egg roll wrapper and place it on a platter where it’s shaped like a diamond.
- Fill the wrapper with a spoonful of beef mixture from corner to corner.
- Top with cheese.
- Begin rolling by taking the piece closest to you and tucking it under the meat mixture.
- Bring in the sides of the egg roll wrapper and continue rolling. Wet the last of the wrapper with your finger to seal closed.
- Continue until all egg rolls are wrapped.
- Pour vegetable oil into a large skillet and heat until very hot. Make sure you have about an inch of oil.
- Deep fry, turning them until both sides are golden brown. Remove and place on a paper towel until ready to serve.
You might also love these delicious Egg Rolls Recipes:
Not only do we love fun party appetizers and desserts, but quick and easy dinner ideas for the family are a must!
Check out these easy dinner ideas that you might like to try:
- 3 Ingredient Slow Cooker Coca-Cola Pork Loin Roast
- Tamale Pie Mexican Casserole
- Savory Turkey Cranberry Apple Baked Brie Braid
- 10 Minute Instant Pot Baked Potato Soup
- Cheesy Chicken Broccoli & Rice Casserole