Easy Bacon Cheeseburger Egg Rolls are a mouthwatering twist on the traditional burger. A cheeseburger wrapped up in a crispy egg roll shell can be made on your stovetop, oven or air fryer.
Easy Bacon Cheeseburger Egg Rolls
Tired of the usual hamburger? Then try making these mouthwatering Bacon Cheeseburger Egg Rolls. This recipe is super easy to make and makes such a fun dinner for both adults and kids!
A cheeseburger wrapped up in a crispy egg roll shell? That’s my kind of burger! When I saw this Bacon Cheeseburger Egg Rolls recipe by Living Locurto Food Contributor Divian Conner, I immediately wanted to make them. YUM!
Fun Twist on a Bacon Cheeseburger
This tasty recipe for Bacon Cheeseburger Egg Rolls is a fun way to serve a classic dish. A cheeseburger wrapped up in a crispy egg roll shell will be a hit with anyone who loves crunchy treats.
Full of ground beef, bacon, and shredded cheese wrapped in egg roll wrappers, this delicious recipe would be perfect party appetizers or a fun family dinner.
I know these crispy treats will certainly make your family happy! These cheeseburger egg rolls can be made ahead of time and frozen, then cooked the day you need them.
How to Wrap Egg Rolls
- The egg roll wrappers can be a bit dry. To make sure they stick when rolling, sprinkle with water and smooth the water out over the wrapper.
- Place the wrapper in front of you so it looks like a diamond. Lay your bacon burger ingredients in the middle and sprinkle with a nice amount of shredded cheese.
- Roll and tuck the bottom of the wrapper under the ingredients. Bring in the sides and then continue rolling.
What Else Can You Turn Into an Egg Roll?
I’ve always loved egg rolls and I’m now addicted to wrapping things in egg roll wrappers!
Get creative with your egg rolls ingredients and try new things such as these ideas.
Try an egg roll sandwich such as a Reuben wrap – sliced up corned beef, shredded swiss, and sauerkraut. Or how about a Philly cheese steak with sliced steak, onions, peppers and mozzarella cheese? There so many ideas you could try!
You might also love these delicious Egg Rolls Recipes
I hope you enjoy these tasty bacon cheeseburger egg rolls.
Bacon Cheeseburger Egg Rolls
- ½ pound lean ground beef
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ cup onion diced
- 2 tablespoons cooked bacon chopped
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 egg roll wrappers
- vegetable oil for frying
- In a skillet, add the beef, Worcestershire sauce and onion and cook until browned.
- Drain any grease from pan.
- Stir in the bacon.
- Wet an egg roll wrapper and place it on a platter where it’s shaped like a diamond.
- Fill the wrapper with a spoonful of beef mixture from corner to corner.
- Top with cheese.
- Begin rolling by taking the piece closest to you and tucking it under the meat mixture.
- Bring in the sides of the egg roll wrapper and continue rolling. Wet the last of the wrapper with your finger to seal closed.
- Continue until all egg rolls are wrapped.
Stove Top Directions
- Pour vegetable oil into a large skillet and heat until very hot. Make sure you have about an inch of oil.
- Deep fry, turning them until both sides are golden brown. Remove and place on a paper towel until ready to serve.
Air Fryer Directions
- Place the wrapped and ready to go egg rolls your air fryer on an even layer making sure they don't touch. Brush them lightly with oil.
- Cook at 350°F for 6 minutes
- Flip the egg rolls. Brush with oil a second time on this side and cook for 5 more minutes until brown and crispy.
Easy Dinner Recipes
Not only do we love fun party appetizers and desserts, but quick and easy dinner ideas for the family are a must!
- 3 Ingredient Slow Cooker Coca-Cola Pork Loin Roast
- Tamale Pie Mexican Casserole
- Savory Turkey Cranberry Apple Baked Brie Braid
- 10 Minute Instant Pot Baked Potato Soup
- Cheesy Chicken Broccoli & Rice Casserole
Originally published on November 24, 2012. Last Updated on November 15, 2021 by Amy Locurto