Enjoy this round-up with 12 of my favorite patriotic recipe ideas to help make your July 4th celebration extra sweet!
- An amazing American Flag cake by Amanda from I Am Baker.
- Sparkly Marshmallow Pops by me.
- Patriotic Candy Apples by Cheryl at TidyMom.
- Bomb pop cupcakes by Kristan at Confessions of a Cookbook Queen.
- Pop Rocks rimmed cocktails by Pizzazzerie.
- Star studded mini pies by Our Best Bites.
- Pinwheel Pancakes by Jenni Price Pancake Art
- Tie Dye Cupcakes by Bridget from Bake at 350.
- Patriotic Ice Cream Sandwich Pops by me.
- Patriotic Pie from Woman’s Day. Photo by Alan Richardson.
- Strawberry Treats via AllRecipes.com. Photo by Melissa’s Meals.
What is your favorite dessert for the 4th of July?