This delicious baked shrimp with lemon, garlic and butter is a a quick and easy oven-roasted shrimp recipe perfect for a quick dinner.
How to Make the Best Baked Shrimp
This mouth-watering baked shrimp is on of my go-to recipes when I need a super easy homemade dinner fast! There is nothing easier than making oven-roasted shrimp.
I wish I had known how to bake shrimp when I was younger. I used to think shrimp was hard to cook, but little did I know how easy it is to bake in the oven. I’ve been oven-roasting shrimp for years now, it’s really one of my favorite meals and great for a low carb diet.
Easy Oven Baked Shrimp – Sheet Pan Dinner
With lemon slices, garlic, butter, Italian seasons and of course shrimp, you can have a tasty meal on the dinner table in minutes!
Not only is this recipe an amazing dinner, but it’s perfect for a party appetizer as well. If you do make this baked shrimp for a party, you can bet it will be the star of the evening!
What Kind of Shrimp Do You Cook in the Oven?
For this recipe, you’ll want large shrimp, de-veined and peeled. I used tails on, but you can remove them if you like.
Can You Cook Frozen Shrimp in the Oven?
Frozen shrimp needs to be completely thawed before cooking in the oven. Thaw frozen shrimp by placing in the refrigerator overnight.
What is a Good Side Dish with Oven Baked Shrimp?
You can serve this shrimp with pasta, rice, salads or your favorite vegetables. Here are a few fun side dish ideas for you:
Doesn’t this shrimp look so amazing? It’s the perfect dinner for busy weeknights.
More Sheet Pan Dinner Ideas:
Easy Baked Shrimp
- 1 pound large shrimp peeled and deveined
- 2 lemons sliced
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter melted or thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic diced
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp fresh cracked pepper
- 1/4 tsp sea salt optional
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Lightly coat a baking sheet with nonstick spray. Place a single layer of sliced lemons onto baking sheet.
- After patting the shrimp dry with paper towels, place shrimp on top of the lemons in a single layer.
- Drizzle shrimp with melted butter. (Or top with slices of butter)
- Sprinkle with garlic, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Place into oven and roast until pink and cooked al the way through, about 8 minutes.
- Serve warm right away with rice, vegetables or salad.
Connect WITH AMY at Living Locurto!
Follow us on social media, so you never miss a post.
You’re also invited to join our fun Facebook group! CLICK HERE TO JOIN.