Football Party Ideas, Bacon Cheeseburger Dip Recipe and a Big Giveaway Oh MY!!!!
It’s football playoffs and that means party time! Nearly every American household will soon be watching the biggest football game of the season. I’m excited to be working with The Coca-Cola Company & NABISCO to create fun ideas for their Home Bowl. The Coca-Cola & NABISCO Home Bowl is in retail stores soon now, giving you a home-field advantage for the best football party ever!
I hope you enjoy today’s Football Party Ideas! This post is jam packed with one of my all time favorite dip recipes, an addicting Bacon Cheeseburger Dip and brand new football party printables. Plus, you won’t want to miss the awesome Home Bowl sweepstakes giveaway valued at $400!!!
Bacon Cheeseburger Dip Recipe
First off, let’s start with my favorite…. this Bacon Cheeseburger Dip! I’m warning you now that it’s super addictive and you might end up eating the whole bowl of dip yourself. I would advise making several batches of this recipe. Serve it up with RITZ Crackers and ice-cold Coca-Cola for the ultimate snack touchdown!
Full of melted cheese, spices and meaty goodness, this dip will for sure become a fan favorite.
I lined a Coca-Cola six pack box with parchment paper and RITZ Crackers and thought it was the perfect container.
- ½ pound ground beef
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 6 strips crispy cooked bacon
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ can 10 oz mild diced tomatoes and green chilies, drained
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook the ground beef in a pan with 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce. Remove the beef from the pan.
- Cook the bacon in the pan until crispy, crumble the pieces and set aside.
- Drain all but one tablespoon of bacon grease in the pan.
- Add the onion and saute for about 5 minutes.
- Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Mix the beef, bacon crumbles, cream cheese, sour cream, other cheeses, 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce, diced tomatoes and green chilies with the onions and garlic.
- Bake 20-25 minutes in the oven until the top is golden brown and then sides are bubbling.
Free Football Party Printables
It’s not a football party without fun party decorations! Since we have a house full of Coca-Cola, I love decorating with the classic Coke glass bottles. I designed some #1 Fingers and a 4×6″ sign that says “Down, Set, Eat!” that will make your party table #1!
Just drink up your Coke, rinse and save the bottles, then add some of your favorite candy!
Attach the #1 Hand Free Football Printable to a straw and you have the perfect grab and go treat.
Add some flair to your table with a cute 4×6 party sign too!
Click here –> to download and print the Free Football Party Printables
® 2016 LivingLocurto.com. For Personal Use Only.
Enter the Coca-Cola & NABISCO “Home Bowl” Sweepstakes!
TWO Home Bowl Prize Packs will be given to 2 lucky readers! Each prize valued at $400 each!! All you need to do is pin your favorite game day party tips and tricks on Pinterest!
Prize packs include:
- The “Home Bowl” product line-up: Coca-Cola and NABISCO products, RITZ Crackers, WHEAT THINS Snacks, TRISCUIT Crackers, OREO Cookies and NILLA Wafers.
- Party supplies for a “Home Bowl” party: Serving Tray, Cutting Board, Coca-Cola cups and cooler bag.
- $300 Visa Gift Card.
How to Enter For Your Chance to Win…
- Create a Pinterest board and name it: “Coca-Cola & NABISCO #HomeBowlHeroContest” (Your “Submission”)
- Pin your favorite game day recipes, party tips and tricks to the board. —> You must include the hashtag #HomeBowlHeroContest in each pin description.
- Copy the URL to your Coca-Cola & NABISCO #HomeBowlHeroContest Pinterest board and paste it in the widget below. It will look similar to my board’s URL: https://www.pinterest.com/livinglocurto/coca-cola-nabisco-homebowlherocontest
** The Sweepstakes Entry Period begins now and closes January 29, 2016. You do not need to pin photos of Coca-Cola or NABISCO to be entered to win.
Visit HomeBowl.com to create a custom “Home Bowl” Evite and find a host of game day recipes, tips and inspirations from the pros for a winning game day party!!
This post is sponsored and written by me as part of a partnership with Coca-Cola Company and Mondelez Global LLC. All opinions and ideas are my own. Prizes provided by The Coca-Cola Company and Mondelez Global LLC. The Coca-Cola Company and Mondelez Global LLC is not a sponsor, administrator or connected in any other way with this program. This post may contain affiliate links.