Enjoy this amazing Bacon Cheeseburger Dip. It’s the perfect snack for a football party or delicious appetizer for your next party. An addictive warm, cheesy dip recipe you can’t stop eating!
Easy Bacon Cheeseburger Dip Recipe
It’s football playoffs and that means party time! Nearly every American household will soon be watching the biggest football game of the season. We love a good football party and this new recipe might be one of my all time favorite dip recipes along side of my 10 minute spinach dip and beer cheese dip in pretzel bowls! I’m excited to be working with The Coca-Cola Company & NABISCO to create fun ideas for their Home Bowl. I hope you enjoy today’s amazing Bacon Cheeseburger Dip recipe and fun football party ideas! This post is jam packed with one of my all time favorite dip recipes, an addicting Bacon Cheeseburger Dip and all new football printables.
Bacon Cheeseburger Dip Recipe and Fun Football Party Ideas
First off, let’s start with my favorite…. this amazing Bacon Cheeseburger Dip recipe! I’m warning you now that it’s super addictive and you might end up eating the whole bowl of dip yourself. I would advise making several batches of this dip recipe. Serve it up with RITZ Crackers and ice-cold Coca-Cola for the ultimate snack touchdown! Full of melted cheese, spices and meaty goodness, this bacon cheeseburger dip will for sure become a fan favorite.
I lined a Coca-Cola six pack box with parchment paper and RITZ Crackers and thought it was the perfect container.
Bacon Cheeseburger Dip
- ½ pound ground beef
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 6 strips crispy cooked bacon
- 1 small onion diced
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ can 10 oz mild diced tomatoes and green chilies drained
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook the ground beef in a pan with 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce. Remove the beef from the pan.
- Cook the bacon in the pan until crispy, crumble the pieces and set aside.
- Drain all but one tablespoon of bacon grease in the pan.
- Add the onion and saute for about 5 minutes.
- Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Mix the beef, bacon crumbles, cream cheese, sour cream, other cheeses, 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce, diced tomatoes and green chilies with the onions and garlic.
- Bake 20-25 minutes in the oven until the top is golden brown and then sides are bubbling.
Football Party Ideas and Free Printables
It’s not a football party without fun party decorations! Since we have a house full of Coca-Cola, I love decorating with the classic Coke glass bottles. I designed some #1 Fingers and a 4×6″ sign that says “Down, Set, Eat!” that will make your party table #1!
Just drink up your Coke, rinse and save the bottles, then add some of your favorite candy!
Attach the #1 Hand Free Football Printable to a straw and you have the perfect grab and go treat.
Add some flair to your table with a cute 4×6 party sign too!
Print the Free Football Printables
Pin it for later…
More of my dip recipes you might enjoy…
More amazing dip recipes to try!
This post is sponsored and written by me as part of a partnership with Coca-Cola Company and Mondelez Global LLC. All opinions and ideas are my own. Prizes provided by The Coca-Cola Company and Mondelez Global LLC. The Coca-Cola Company and Mondelez Global LLC is not a sponsor, administrator or connected in any other way with this program. This post may contain affiliate links.