Make some amazing Instant Pot Spinach Dip in only 10 minutes! An easy Instant Pot pressure cooker recipe with cheese, artichoke and spinach. Perfect when you need a simple, delicious party appetizer.
Easy Instant Pot Spinach Dip in Minutes!
I love making Spinach Dip and realized that I had never put my recipe on the blog. I’m so excited to share this Instant Pot Spinach Artichoke Dip recipe today! I’m addicted to making hot dips like this amazing Bacon Cheeseburger Dip and Hot Beer Cheese Dip in Pretzel Bowls.
Is it Easy to Make Spinach Artichoke Dip in the Instant Pot?
Heck yes! I’m addicted making quick recipes in my Instant Pot, so this year for my husband’s Super Bowl party, I tried my favorite spinach artichoke dip in my new Instant Pot. What an easy way to make this dip! After the pressure cooker heats up, it bakes in only 10 minutes! SO FAST!!! I hope you try this. If so, please let me know!
But First, Our Funny Family Football Party
Note, that I said “my husband’s” Super Bowl party. I have to tell you about our family tradition that’s been happening for many years now.
This football party cracks me up, because it’s the ONE day of the year that my husband plans and decorates the party around here. It’s a party that nobody is invited to besides my husband, myself and our kids. Nobody else is allowed. (Although some friends stopped by un-announced one year, and since they followed the rules of the party, now they are allowed to come! ha!) Yes… there are rules, decorations, games and lots of great prizes!
Not only are the rules funny, but he decorates with flowers and balloons. I’m NOT allowed to help, at all. When I do, I get in trouble. ha! This year, I did sneak in this Instant Pot Spinach Artichoke Dip:-)
I have to admit, each year, his party decorations and prizes get better and better. This year, there are quiz questions and for each one we get correct, we get $5! It’s always a great time for our family. I’m sure our kids will never forget this fun family tradition.
How to Make 10 Minute Instant Pot Spinach Dip
This recipe is very easy. After mixing the ingredients together for this Spinach Dip, it only takes 10 minutes to bake in a pressure cooker!
What Do You Need To Make Instant Pot Dip?
Because you’ll need to add water to your pressure cooker, this recipe should be prepared in a baking dish that you place inside of the pressure cooker pot.
Can You Bake This Spinach Dip in the Oven?
If you don’t have an Instant Pot, this recipe also can be baked in the oven. Bake this dish in the oven for 30-35 minutes at 350 degrees until golden brown.
For the Instant Pot version, if you like the top of your dip browned, sprinkle with cheese after removing from the pressure cooker, then put under the broiler in your oven for a few minutes.
What Do You Serve with Spinach Artichoke Dip?
Spinach dips contain a bold flavor full of garlic and cheese. This recipe pairs well with crackers, tortilla chips or pita chips. I put my dip in a bread bowl before serving, then added chips as an additional crunchy option.
10 Minute Spinach Dip | Instant Pot Recipe
- 14 oz can artichoke hearts - drained and chopped
- 10 oz frozen chopped spinach
- 2 cloves garlic - minced
- 1/2 cup onions - finely chopped
- 8 oz. cream cheese - a block, cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt - (5.3 oz container)
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese - grated
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese - shredded
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Put spinach into a glass bowl and de-thaw in microwave for 1 minute.
- Stir all ingredients together in a mixing bowl.
- Add dip mixture to a round, oven-safe baking dish that will fit inside of your pressure cooking pot. Cover dish with foil.
- Pour 1 cup water into the pressure cooker pot and place a trivet or pot lifter in the bottom of the pot. If you don’t have a trivet to lift the pan out of the hot pressure cooker, make a sling out of of a large foil strip.
- Center the pan on the trivet or foil strip and lower it into the pressure cooker.
- Lock the lid in place. Select High Pressure and set the timer for 10 minutes.
- When timer goes off, turn off the pressure cooker and turn the steam release valve to “venting” to release the pressure. When the pressure valve drops, remove lid and remove dish from pressure cooking pot.
- Remove foil and serve the spinach dip hot with a sliced Baguette, tortilla chips or crackers.
Did you make this recipe? Let me know by leaving a comment and rating the recipe below. Get featured! Just take a picture and share on our Facebook Page for a chance to be bragged about in my newsletter! You can also tag @LivingLocurto and #LivingLocurto on Instagram. Fun!
Love making dips? Here are more recipes you might enjoy:
- Hot Corn Dip
- Bacon Cheeseburger Dip
- Pressure Cooker Refried Beans
- Bacon Lettuce Tomato Dip
- Blue Cheese Ranch Dip
You might also like these Instant Pot recipes!