Make some amazing Instant Pot Spinach Artichoke Dip in only 10 minutes! An easy Instant Pot pressure cooker recipe with cheese, artichoke, greek yogurt and spinach. Perfect when you need a simple, delicious healthy party appetizer.
Easy Instant Pot Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe
Today, I’m sharing a recipe for Instant Pot Spinach Artichoke Dip that is both easy and delicious. This dip is perfect for game day, parties, or any other occasion where you want something tasty to snack on. Trust me: once you try this dip, you’ll be hooked!
I’m addicted to hot dips like Buffalo Chicken Dip, Bacon Cheeseburger Dip and Hot Beer Cheese Dip in Pretzel Bowls and happy to add this healthy spinach dip in a bread bowl to my favorite dip recipes.
Is it Easy to Make Spinach Artichoke Dip in the Instant Pot?
Wondering if making spinach artichoke dip in an Instant Pot is easy? The answer is, heck yes!
You can make this dip in your Instant Pot in just a few minutes. Plus, it’s so much healthier than the spinach artichoke dip you might get at a restaurant.
Dig in and enjoy this popular dip recipe. It’s simple to cook in either an Instant Pot or oven. I’ve got directions for both in the recipe card below.
I love making quick Instant Pot recipes, so this year for my husband’s Super Bowl party, I tried my favorite spinach artichoke dip in my new Instant Pot. It is such a quick and easy way to make spinach dip!
After the pressure cooker heats up, it bakes in only 10 minutes! SO FAST!!! I hope you try this. If so, please let me know below in the comments.
Spinach Dip & Game Day Party
Note earlier, that I wrote about “my husband’s” Super Bowl party. I have to tell you about our family tradition that’s been happening for many years now.
His football party cracks me up, because it’s the ONE day of the year that my husband plans and decorates for a party.
It’s a game day party that nobody is invited to besides my husband, myself and our kids. Nobody else is allowed. (Although some friends stopped by un-announced one year, and since they followed the rules of the party, now they are allowed to come! ha!) Yes… there are rules, decorations, games and lots of great prizes!
Not only are the rules funny, but he decorates with flowers and balloons. I’m NOT allowed to help, at all. This year, I did sneak in this Instant Pot Spinach Artichoke Dip recipe though.
I have to admit, each year, his game day decorations and prizes get better and better. This year, there are quiz questions and for each one we get correct, we get $5!
It’s always a great time for our family. I’m sure our kids will never forget this fun game day family tradition.
How to Make 10 Minute Instant Pot Spinach Artichoke Dip
This spinach artichoke dip recipe is very easy. After mixing the ingredients together, it only takes 10 minutes to bake in an Instant Pot.
What Do You Need To Make Instant Pot Spinach Dip?
Because you’ll need to add water to your pressure cooker, this recipe should be prepared in a baking dish that you place inside of the pressure cooker pot.
I use an 8 QT Instant Pot and used this –> 1 1/2 qt. round glass baking dish when making dips. You can use an Instant Pot sling, trivet or foil under your baking dish to easily remove it from your Instant Pot.
Recommended Instant Pot Spinach Artichoke Dip Supplies
You might also like these Instant Pot recipes!
- 10 Minute Baked Potato Soup
- Instant Pot Banana French Toast
- Instant Pot Turkey Spinach Lasagna
- Instant Pot Mac and Cheese
- EASY Instant Pot Chicken Tikka Masala
- Instant Pot Chicken Tetrazzini
Can You Bake This Spinach Artichoke Dip in the Oven?
If you don’t have an Instant Pot, this recipe also can be baked in the oven. Bake this dish in the oven for 30-35 minutes at 350 degrees until golden brown.
For the Instant Pot version, if you like the top of your dip browned, sprinkle with cheese after removing from the pressure cooker, then put under the broiler in your oven for a few minutes.
What Do You Serve with Spinach Artichoke Dip?
Spinach dips contain a bold flavor full of garlic and cheese. This recipe pairs well with crackers, tortilla chips or pita chips.
I put my spinach dip in a bread bowl before serving, then added chips as an additional crunchy option.
You’ll also love these dip recipes:
- Skinny Ranch Chicken Dip
- Best Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Dill Pickle Dip
- Easy Lemon Dip
- Cajun Caviar Dip Recipe
- Smoked Gouda Pumpkin Dip
- BLT Dip
- Bacon Goat Cheese Pumpkin Dip
Instant Pot Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 14 oz can artichoke hearts drained and chopped
- 10 oz frozen chopped spinach
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- ½ cup onions finely chopped
- 8 oz. cream cheese a block, cut into cubes
- ½ cup plain greek yogurt (5.3 oz container)
- ½ cup parmesan cheese grated
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Put spinach into a glass bowl and de-thaw in microwave for 1 minute.
- Stir all ingredients together in a mixing bowl.
- Add dip mixture to a round, oven-safe baking dish that will fit inside of your pressure cooking pot. Cover dish with foil.
- Pour 1 cup water into the pressure cooker pot and place a trivet or pot lifter in the bottom of the pot. If you don’t have a trivet to lift the pan out of the hot pressure cooker, make a sling out of of a large foil strip.
- Center the pan on the trivet or foil strip and lower it into the pressure cooker.
- Lock the lid in place. Select High Pressure and set the timer for 10 minutes.
- When timer goes off, turn off the pressure cooker and turn the steam release valve to “venting” to release the pressure. When the pressure valve drops, remove lid and remove dish from pressure cooking pot.
- Remove foil and serve the spinach dip hot with a sliced Baguette, tortilla chips or crackers.
Originally published February 8, 2017 – Updated December 2021
Love making dips? Here are more recipes you might enjoy:
- Hot Corn Dip
- Bacon Cheeseburger Dip
- Pressure Cooker Refried Beans
- Bacon Lettuce Tomato Dip
- Blue Cheese Ranch Dip