Last updated on September 25th, 2017 at 01:01 pm
Make some amazing Spinach Dip in only 10 minutes! A fast and easy Instant Pot pressure cooker recipe when you need a simple and delicious appetizer.
Easy Spinach Dip in minutes!
I love making Spinach Dip and realized that I had never put my recipe on the blog. I’m so excited to share it today!
I love making hot dips like this amazing Bacon Cheeseburger Dip and Hot Beer Cheese Dip in Pretzel Bowls. I’m addicted making quick recipes in my Instant Pot, so this year for my husband’s Super Bowl party, I tried my favorite spinach artichoke dip recipe in my Instant Pot pressure cooker. What an easy way to make this dip! It bakes in only 10 minutes! SO FAST!!! I hope you try this. If so, please let me know!
Super Bowl Football Party
Note, that I said “my husband’s” Super Bowl party. I have to tell you about our family tradition that’s been happening for many years now.
This party cracks me up, because it’s the ONE day of the year that my husband plans and decorates the party around here. It’s a party that nobody is invited to! Well, my husband, kids and I are invited, but that’s it. Nobody else is allowed. (Although some friends stopped by un-announced one year, and since they followed the rules of the party, now they are allowed to come! ha!) Yes… there are rules, decorations, games and lots of great prizes!
Not only are the rules funny, but he decorates with flowers and balloons. I’m NOT allowed to help, at all. When I do, I get in trouble. ha! This year, I did sneak in the Spinach Artichoke Dip:-)
I have to admit, each year, his party decorations and prizes get better and better. This year, there are quiz questions and for each one we get correct, we get $5! It’s always a great time for our family. I’m sure our kids will never forget this fun family tradition.
How to Make 10 Minute Spinach Dip
After mixing the ingredients together for this Spinach Dip, it only takes 10 minutes to bake in a pressure cooker!
You’ll need to add water to your pressure cooker, so this recipe will be prepared in a baking dish that you place inside of the pressure cooker pot. I have the 8 qt Instant Pot and used a 1 1/2 qt. round glass baking dish.
Serve right away with sliced bread, tortilla chips or your favorite crackers.
If you like the top of your dip browned, just sprinkle with cheese after removing from the pressure cooker, then put under the broiler in your oven for a few minutes. I put mine in a bread bowl before serving.
Don’t have a pressure cooker? Then bake this dish in the oven for 30-35 minutes at 350 degrees until golden brown.
- 1 14 oz. can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 10 oz. box frozen chopped spinach
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup onions, finely chopped
- 1 8 oz. block cream cheese, cut into cubes
- ½ cup plain greek yogurt (a 5.3 oz container)
- ½ cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Put spinach into a glass bowl and de-thaw in microwave for 1 minute.
- Stir all ingredients together in a mixing bowl.
- Add dip mixture to a round, oven-safe baking dish that will fit inside of your pressure cooking pot. Cover dish with foil.
- Pour 1 cup water into the pressure cooker pot and place a trivet or pot lifter in the bottom of the pot. If you don’t have a trivet to lift the pan out of the hot pressure cooker, make a sling out of of a large foil strip.
- Center the pan on the trivet or foil strip and lower it into the pressure cooker.
- Lock the lid in place. Select High Pressure and set the timer for 10 minutes.
- When timer goes off, turn off the pressure cooker and turn the steam release valve to “venting” to release the pressure. When the pressure valve drops, remove lid and remove dish from pressure cooking pot.
- Remove foil and serve the spinach dip hot with a sliced Baguette, tortilla chips or crackers.
Love making dips? Here are more recipes you might enjoy:
- Hot Corn Dip
- Bacon Cheeseburger Dip
- Pressure Cooker Refried Beans
- Bacon Lettuce Tomato Dip
- Blue Cheese Ranch Dip
You might also like these Instant Pot recipes…