A quick and easy BLT, Bacon Lettuce and Tomato Dip Recipe. Scoop it on lettuce for a delicious low carb appetizer that’s perfect for any party!
Bacon Lettuce and Tomato Dip
With football season and fall party time upon us, I’m excited about this bacon themed appetizer! Divian Connor, Living Locurto’s food contributor, is sharing a mouth-watering BLT recipe. You’re sure to flip over this dip! ~Amy
Seriously, this has been the most requested dish I have ever made.
Whenever there is a party or potluck, I hear, “Are you bringing BLT Dip?” Really, it is that good. I mean, sun-dried tomato, cream cheese, ranch, lettuce and bacon?
I have yet to master how to photograph this to make it look as appealing and tasty as it is, but believe me, once you try it, if you love a nice BLT, you should love this too.
You can tweak this recipe to your liking. I like to add more bacon and I have also tried sauteing the sun-dried tomatoes before adding to the dip so that they soften just a bit.
With the croutons, you only need the lettuce slices for serving and it is perfect. Crisp lettuce with this hot, tangy, bacon dip is so delicious.
I have never had any of this dip left over at any time I have served it. It is one of my favorites! Enjoy!
- 2 packages 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 packet dry Ranch dressing mix
- ½ cup of shredded mozzarella cheese (or shredded fiesta cheese)
- ½ cup of sun dried tomatoes diced (not in oil, if in water, drain)
- ½ cup of chopped cooked bacon
- 2 tbsp of sour cream
- In a mixing bowl, combine everything except lettuce and croutons.
- Mix well and spread into your baking dish/dip bowl (oven safe serving dish).
- Top with croutons and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Once out of the oven, surround the dip with lettuce slices.
©2013 LivingLocurto.com & Divian Connor
You might also like these Appetizer & Party Recipes:
Try another crowd favorite appetizer… Cheesy Hot Wings Chicken Dip.