EASY one pot cheesy Instant Pot Chicken Tetrazzini recipe made in a pressure cooker. This creamy baked chicken pasta is the best dinner!
Easy Instant Pot Chicken Tetrazzini
This Instant Pot Chicken Tetrazzini will be your new family favorite dinner! Nothing is better to me than baked chicken spaghetti and it’s super easy to make in the Instant Pot.
This popular dish is named after the Italian opera star Luisa Tetrazzini. You can make it with linguini or spaghetti. Today’s Instant Pot Recipe is one of my family’s favorites!
My word for the year is “simplify”. This year, I am making an effort to calm down my usual hectic schedule and spend quality time with family. Because I love to eat, sitting down for more meals together is how I want to spend my nights.
Sponsored by Borden® Cheese – Originally published December 2, 2017
With this recipe being SO EASY, you’ll want to make Chicken Tetrazzini every night for dinner! This cheese filled, creamy melt in your mouth pasta recipe is also perfect for holiday potluck parties.
Instant Pot Recipes are so easy and absolutely life changing! It’s been a perfect tool to help me simplify my life. Whether you use an Instant Pot or a slow cooker, they are both great for this cheesy Chicken pasta recipe. A simple delicious dinner and more time to spend with your family… that’s a win win!
What Do You serve with Chicken Tetrazzini?
Try some of my favorite Easy Pressure Cooker Dinner Recipes:
- Instant Pot Potato Soup
- Instant Pot Chicken Tikka Masala
- Instant Pot Lemon Garlic Chicken
- Ground Turkey Spinach Instant Pot Lasagna
- How to Cook Frozen Chicken Breasts in Instant Pot
Enjoy this Cheesy Instant Pot Chicken Tetrazzini Recipe
Part of the Borden® Cheese mission is to help families enjoy wholesome delicious meals as often as they can and especially for the holidays! Every chunk, slice and shred is pure, creamy goodness! Borden® Cheese has a wide variety of cheeses, but I used my favorites, Monterey Jack and Parmesan, in this tasty recipe.
For a quick dinner, skip the baking in the oven part and eat this Chicken Tetrazzini right out of the Instant Pot. I recommend topping with cheese and baking it for a warm crunchy topping.
To enhance the flavor, I added white wine to my recipe. The alcohol in the wine evaporates while the food is cooking, and only the flavor remains. I love cooking with Sauvignon Blanc because it’s not too sweet, the flavor will range from zesty lime to flowery peach depending on the brand of wine. If you don’t want to add the wine, just substitute it with more broth.
Cheesy Instant Pot Chicken Tetrazzini is such a comfort food for me!
Watch me make THIS SIMPLE Chicken Tetrazzini
Click play on the video below to see how EASY this recipe is to make in a pressure cooker. I hope you enjoy it.
Instant Pot Chicken Tetrazzini
- Pressure Cooker
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 8 oz linguini or spaghetti uncooked (half of a box)
- 1/2 cup white wine (can substitute with chicken broth)
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper
- 1/4 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup Monterey Jack cheese shredded
- 2 tbsp butter melted
- parsley for garnish
- Turn Instant Pot on Sauté
- Add 1 tbsp butter and garlic, let sauté until butter is melted.
- Add the chicken breasts and sprinkle with salt and pepper. (Butterfly the chicken breasts if they are extra thick)
- Pour 1 cup chicken broth over the chicken
- Close the lid and pressure cook on high for 8 minutes
- When done, release pressure and shred the chicken
- Mix in sour cream
- Break pasta in half and add it over the chicken, spread it around well so each piece will cook
- Pour soup over the pasta and spread around evenly to cover the pasta
- Pour 1/2 cup chicken broth and wine over the chicken
- Close the lid and pressure cook on high for 6 minutes
- When done, release the pressure and open lid to mix the chicken tetrazzini
Crispy Topping (Optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Add pasta to a 9x12 baking dish
- Sprinkle the top with Monterey Jack and Parmesan cheeses
- In a small bowl, mix bread crumbs and melted butter. Sprinkle over top of cheese.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until brown on top.
- Sprinkle parsley on top before serving.
Originally Published August 12, 2018
More Delicious Dinner Recipes
This post was sponsored by Borden® Cheese. Thanks for supporting the brands that make this website possible!