Last updated on December 4th, 2017 at 04:23 pm
An easy one pot Cheesy Chicken Tetrazzini recipe made in a pressure cooker. This creamy Instant Pot Chicken Tetrazzini pasta is so delicious and perfect for a family dinner!
Instant Pot Chicken Tetrazzini will be a new family favorite!
Sponsored by Borden® Cheese
My word for the year is “simplify”. This holiday I am making an effort to calm down my usual hectic schedule and spend quality time with family. Because I love to eat, sitting down for more meals together is how I want to spend my holidays. There’s nothing better than good food and family, right? I’m excited to partner with Borden® Cheese by making one of my all time favorite Cheesy Chicken Tetrazzini recipes in my Instant Pot!
Oh my gosh, you will want this every night for dinner! This cheese filled, creamy melt in your mouth pasta recipe is also perfect for holiday potluck parties.
Pressure cooker meals are so easy and absolutely life changing! It’s been a perfect tool to help me simplify my life. Whether you use an Instant Pot or a slow cooker, they are both great for this Cheesy Chicken Tetrazzini recipe. A simple delicious dinner and more time to spend with your family… that’s a win win!
Part of the Borden® Cheese mission is to help families enjoy wholesome delicious meals as often as they can and especially for the holidays! Every chunk, slice and shred is pure, creamy goodness! Borden® Cheese has a wide variety of cheeses, but I used my favorites, Monterey Jack and Parmesan, in this tasty recipe.
For a quick dinner, eat this Chicken Tetrazzini right out of the Instant Pot. I recommend topping with cheese and baking it for a warm crunchy topping.
To enhance the flavor, I added white wine to my recipe. The alcohol in the wine evaporates while the food is cooking, and only the flavor remains. I love cooking with Sauvignon Blanc because it’s not too sweet, the flavor will range from zesty lime to flowery peach depending on the brand of wine. If you don’t want to add the wine, just substitute it with more broth.
Cheesy Instant Pot Chicken Tetrazzini is such a comfort food for me and why I’m thrilled to share my recipe and tell you about this fun contest!
Borden® Cheese Home of the Holiday’s Contest
To make getting home for the holidays easier, Borden® Cheese is hosting a contest where you can win a $500 VISA cash gift card to use towards travel to help you get home to your loved ones this season. How fun is that? We all could use a little help with travel expenses so we can save money for gifts.
>> Click Here to Enter! <<
Cheesy Instant Pot Chicken Tetrazzini Recipe
Watch how easy this recipe is to make in the pressure cooker. I hope you enjoy it.
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1½ cup chicken broth
- 1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 8 oz linguini, uncooked (half of a box)
- ½ cup white wine (can substitute with chicken broth)
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- ¼ tsp ground pepper
- Topping (optional)
- ¼ cup Panko bread crumbs
- ¼ cup Borden® Cheese Parmesan Shreds
- ¼ cup Borden® Cheese Monterey Jack Shreds
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- parsley for garnish
- Turn Instant Pot on Sauté
- Add 1 tbsp butter and garlic, let sauté until butter is melted.
- Add the chicken breasts and sprinkle with salt and pepper
- Pour 1 cup chicken broth over the chicken
- Close the lid and pressure cook on high for 8 minutes
- When done, release pressure and shred the chicken
- Mix in sour cream
- Break pasta in half and add it over the chicken, spread it around well so each piece will cook
- Pour soup over the pasta and spread around evenly to cover the pasta
- Pour ½ cup chicken broth and wine over the chicken
- Close the lid and pressure cook on high for 6 minutes
- When done, release the pressure and open lid to mix the chicken tetrazzini
- Optional for a crispy topping:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Add pasta to a 9x12 baking dish
- Sprinkle the top with Monterey Jack and Parmesan cheeses
- In a small bowl, mix bread crumbs and melted butter. Sprinkle over top of cheese.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until brown on top.
- Sprinkle parsley on top before serving.
Borden® Cheese Coupon
Click here to print a coupon!
Limit one coupon per purchase only on product(s) indicated. Cannot be combined with any other coupon or other offer. Original coupon only. Void if copied, transferred or sold. Any other use constitutes fraud. Consumer pays sales tax.
This post was sponsored by Borden® Cheese. Thanks for supporting the brands that make this website possible!