Last updated on August 27th, 2018 at 10:08 am
Pepperoni Pizza Rolls are a quick and easy recipe! With only 5 minutes of prep time, these delicious pizza rolls are made with pizza dough and filled with pepperoni, mozzarella cheese, Italian spices and topped with garlic butter. Dip these pizza rolls in marinara sauce for the perfect dinner or serve at your next party!
MY LATEST VIDEOS
Easy Pepperoni Pizza Rolls
Pepperoni Pizza Rolls are my go to easy recipe when I need something fast! These pizza rolls made with pizza dough filled with pepperoni and mozzarella cheese are a crowd pleaser and easy to whip up for dinner, game days or for kids to make on their own. Since my daughter doesn’t like tomatoes, we leave out any sauce and use our favorite marinara sauce for dipping. It never fails to be the most asked for recipe in my home!
Pizza Rolls + 10 Years of Blogging
This summer was my 10 year blogging anniversary and I can’t believe I haven’t put these yummy Pepperoni Pizza Rolls here until now! I have written lots of articles about pizza, but completely forgot to share our most favorite recipe of them all! We do so much at home and I often forget to share. Ha!
I’m just so happy to have been able to have been creating fun ideas for this website for 10 years now! To celebrate, I’m sharing our favorite pizza rolls recipe and giving away one of my favorite party collections. Thank you for reading and following along!
10 awesome memories to celebrate 10 years!
1) I truly can’t believe it, but nearly a million people have viewed this recipe. Never would have thought that would be possible back in 2008!
2) I remember being SO EMBARRASSED to share this, but turns out it has helped millions of people!
3) After getting a dozen questions a week from my kids about the Elf on the Shelf, I wrote this article for other parents and can’t believe how many times it’s been shared all around the internet! It still makes me laugh. Ha!
4) Did you know this printable started it all? I designed this for my son and shared it on my new blog, then a few days later the idea got shared like crazy. That was when I realized my creative ideas might help others, so I began sharing more eventually turning my blog into a full-time business. So cool!
5) My daughter grew up on my blog and this was the first craft she created and filmed all on her own. It’s gaining on being THE MOST POPULAR creative idea on my website! So proud of her!
6) When I got my Instant Pot, I discovered you could do this. Hundreds of thousands of people have visited this recipe after I shared my tips. WOW!!
7) These cute no-bake cookies have definitely been one of my most popular desserts and my personal favorite. I have loved seeing so many reader’s photos of them!
8) I’m most proud of this adorable recipe creation because it’s popularity encouraged me to do more food ideas on my blog. I have received more photos from readers who made this than any other recipe. So fun!!
9) This was my VERY FIRST video I made for my Youtube channel. It’s still a super popular recipe to this day!
10) As the years went by, my passion for travel grew. I began to write travel tips and this is still my most visited travel article to one of our favorite places ever!
Thank you so much for reading Living Locurto! I hope you enjoy your gift and this simple Pepperoni Pizza Rolls recipe which is one of my family’s favorite meals. xoxo ~ Amy
P.S. Thanks for filling out my survey! The giveaway is now over and the randomly chosen winner was Mary Susan.
Pepperoni Pizza Rolls Recipe
Pepperoni Pizza Rolls
Pepperoni Pizza Rolls with pizza dough filled with pepperoni, mozzarella cheese, Italian spices! Dip in marinara sauce for an easy dinner, party food or kids snack!
Preheat oven to 400 degree
Lightly spray a baking sheet with cooking spray and roll pizza crust into a large rectangle (about 14x9) and bake for 5 minutes.
In a small bowl mix melted butter and garlic.
Remove pizza crust from oven, let cool for a minute. Use a spatula to unstick crust from pan.
Brush garlic butter over the crust. Reserve a small bit for later.
Layer the pepperoni and cheese onto the pizza crust and sprinkle with basil and oregano.
Gently roll the pizza crust and coat the top with reserved garlic butter.
Bake 8-10 minutes more or until golden brown.
Slice and serve with warmed marinara sauce for dipping.
Did you make this recipe? Let me know by leaving a comment and rating the recipe below.
Get featured! Just take a picture and share on our Facebook Page for a chance to be bragged about in my newsletter! You can also follow Amy on Instagram and tag #LivingLocurto in your photo description.