These cute Owl S’mores treats are a HOOT to make for Halloween, Thanksgiving or any birthday party!
Take your favorite treat to the next level with cute Owl S’mores!
I am a HUGE owl lover! You might have noticed my blog’s logo even features a baby owl. My obsession with owls must be how this fun Owl S’mores idea got into my brain.
We love fun food treats around here, so when I designed a new Owl Birthday Party collection, I accidentally came up with the idea for these cute Owl S’mores. This easy recipe for adorable edible owls has to be one of my most favorite original creations yet!
As you can see, s’mores don’t have to be saved just for camping! Serve this easy s’mores recipe for a fall party, Halloween or enjoy as an after school snack. Kids love them and they make adorable party favors too.
What I love about these Owl S’mores is you can make one or make a bunch and they still have such a cute factor. Such a fun food idea!
I am so thrilled to see these pop up all over the internet after coming up with idea. I even wrote a Living Locurto Owl S’mores Round-Up Post featuring some of the adorable Owl S’mores inspired by this idea!
How to Make Owl S’mores
- graham crackers
- chocolate chips
- yellow candy melts
- candy corn
Click an item below to view on Amazon.com
Directions for Owl S’mores:
- Cut one marshmallow in half and place both pieces on a large graham cracker (2 stuck together).
- Put a candy melt on top of the marshmallows.
- Heat in the microwave for about 2-5 seconds, just enough to make the marshmallows puff up, but not get too hot. (Time depends on your microwave – make sure to do a few test runs.)
- Take out of microwave and add a chocolate chip on the yellow candy melt and the candy corn beak while the marshmallows and candy are still warm. Everything should stick together nicely.
- Let cool and serve! You can make these the night before a party and everything is still very tasty.
Prep time: 2-5 minutes per S’more!
Watch the video…
Look at how cute the Owl S’mores look wrapped up for party favors at my Owl Birthday Party!
- Wet scissors and cut one marshmallow in half.
- Add a large square graham cracker (2 stuck together) on a plate.
- Place both pieces of marshmallow onto the graham cracker square.
- Put 1 yellow candy melts on top of each marshmallow slice.
- Heat in the microwave for about 2-5 seconds, just enough to make the marshmallows puff up, but not get too hot. (Time depends on your microwave - make sure to do a few test runs.)
- Remove plate from microwave and add a chocolate chip on the yellow candy melts.
- Gently place a candy corn under the marshmallows for a beak. Do this while the marshmallows and candy are still warm.
- Remove from plate and let cool on wax paper. Repeat 5 more times.
- Place your cute Owl S'mores on a platter and serve! Make these treats the night before a party and everything is still very tasty.
Share your Owl S'mores on Instagram and tag us with the hashtag #LivingLocurto.
Have you made this recipe?
You might also like these cute food ideas…
Chicken lovers will fly the coop over these cute and tasty chicken cupcakes!
Check out these amazing s’mores recipes: