Last updated on December 4th, 2017 at 12:25 pm
Delicious pumpkin cookies made in minutes! Easy cake mix cookies recipe topped with buttercream frosting and dark chocolate sprinkles. The perfect pumpkin spice dessert for fall.
Fluffy Pumpkin Cookies You Can’t Resist!
‘Tis the season for pumpkin spice and everything nice! I’ve made the best Pumpkin Cookies to share with you today. Yay! This recipe is a simple four ingredient cake mix cookie recipe perfect for fall desserts. What’s even better, is I ordered all of my ingredients online at through Instacart.com and never left my house all day!
I love shopping at ALDI and am happy to partner with them again to let you know you can now easily order online at Instacart.com! When you’re a busy mom like me, driving kids all over the place, there is little time to grocery shop. I’m sharing my experience as a first time shopper for groceries online today, along with my favorite new pumpkin cookies recipe. I hope you love it as much as I do!
How to Shop at Aldi On Instacart
ALDI and Instacart have teamed up to make it possible to get your favorite products without ever having to leave home! Right now, ALDI shoppers in Dallas, Atlanta and Los Angeles are able to order online, and will hopefully be available in other cities soon! This really couldn’t have been easier for me to make my first order for groceries online, ever. In only a few minutes, I had everything I needed in my cart.
Imagine how excited I was when I got a text saying Crystal was doing my shopping for me!!! It took me a while to figure out it was a text from Instacart. When I clued into what was happening, I immediately fell in love with Crystal.
When Crystal showed up just a little over an hour at my house with my groceries, I almost kissed her. ha!! It was like Christmas!
I’m totally addicted to shopping online at ALDI now. If you’ve never shopped at ALDI, read my post all about it here where I share 10 great things to buy at ALDI.
To help shoppers save money, the store carries mostly ALDI exclusive brands, with a few national brands mixed in. It’s one of my favorite places to shop and I’m saving money and time. YAY!
I’m also addicted to these wonderful Pumpkin Cookies! Be sure to pin this recipe because you’ll definitely want to make them for Thanksgiving.
Pumpkin Cookies Recipe
This easy cake mix cookie recipe only calls for four ingredients! All you need is:
- A box of Baker’s Corner Classic Yellow Cake Mix
- A can of Baker’s Corner 100% Pure Canned Pumpkin
- Simply Nature Organic Cage Free Brown Eggs
- Stonemill Pumpkin Pie Spice
You’ll have fluffy pumpkin cookies in only 10 minutes!
I love pumpkin and chocolate desserts, so I topped my pumpkin cookies with homemade buttercream frosting and sprinkled them with pieces of a dark chocolate bar.
They turned out amazing! Even my picky kids loved them!!
I’m so excited to shop ALDI online now, and will be making these cookies often no matter what time of the year.
See how soft and fluffy they turn out? YUM! I hope you enjoy them. Be sure to visit Instacart.com and shop at ALDI.
ALDI Products that I used in my recipe:
- 1 Box of Baker’s Corner Classic Yellow Cake Mix
- 1 15oz can Baker’s Corner 100% Pure Canned Pumpkin
- 1 SimplyNature Organic Cage Free Brown Egg
- 2 Teaspoons Stonemill Pumpkin Pie Spice
- ½ Cup Countryside Creamery Unsalted Butter, softened
- ¾ Teaspoon Stonemill Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 Cups Baker’s Corner Powdered Sugar
- 1-2 Tablespoons Friendly Farms 2% Milk
- 1 Bar Moser Roth Premium Dark Chocolate (This is amazing!)
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 15 oz can pure pumpkin
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- ½ cup salted butter softened
- ¾ teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1-2 tablespoons milk
- 1 bar dark chocolate, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the cake mix, pumpkin, egg, and pumpkin pie spice until it is all well combined.
- Spoon generous spoonfuls of batter onto a cookie sheet covered in wax paper. Make sure they are at least 2 inches apart. Swirl the batter with your spoon to make them more round.
- Tap the cookie sheet a few times to smooth out your cookie batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. Move the cookies to a wire rack to cool.
- In mixing bowl, whip the butter for a few minutes.
- Add in the powdered sugar, vanilla and 1 tablespoon of milk. Beat for 3-5 minutes, adding in another tablespoon of milk if the frosting needs to be thinner.
- Cut chocolate bar into pieces.
- Place frosting in a piping bag and pipe onto the cookies.
- Sprinkle the top with dark chocolate pieces. Store in refrigerator or air tight container.
This post was sponsored by ALDI. Thank you for supporting the businesses that make this website possible.