Pumpkin Spice Latte Cinnamon Rolls make any morning feel special! With a hint of coffee, and combination of cream cheese and pumpkin spices, your taste buds will jump for joy. Enjoy a quick and easy homemade breakfast in less than 25 minutes with this tasty recipe!
Pumpkin Spice Latte Cinnamon Rolls
Pumpkin Spice Latte Cinnamon Rolls are amazing and so easy! With fall in full force, I’ve caved to the pumpkin craze! I’m not a huge pumpkin dessert fan, but I have to admit that I do love a good pumpkin spice latte!
Maybe it’s the coffee or maybe it’s the wonderful scent of pumpkin spice? Whatever it is that makes me love pumpkin spice drinks had me wanting to turn that taste into cinnamon rolls!
I did a test with canned dough and let me just tell that these cinnamon rolls turned out SO GOOD! In less than 25 minutes, you can make the most amazing homemade cinnamon rolls! If you aren’t a coffee lover, just omit the coffee in this recipe for a wonderful pumpkin spice cream cheese cinnamon roll.
If you want another great recipe for breakfast, try these easy Hocus Pocus Buns.
Originally Published October 26, 2016
What is Pumpkin Spice Made Of?
Pumpkin spice is a blend of ground cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, cloves, and sometimes allspice. It can also be used as a seasoning, but mostly known for making pumpkin pie.
How Do you Make a Pumpkin Spice Latte?
A pumpkin spice latte, the craze at Starbucks every fall, is a coffee drink made with pumpkin spice. A latte includes steamed milk, espresso, and sometimes sugar, topped with whipped cream. Some pumpkin spice lattes also include a bit of pumpkin puree which I use in my recipe today. These cinnamon rolls really do taste like this famous fall drink!
This recipe is perfect for any fall family gathering, a delicious breakfast or afternoon snack! With it being so easy, I’ll be making these cinnamon rolls more often for sure. I hope you enjoy my Pumpkin Spice Cinnamon Rolls!
More Amazing Pumpkin Recipes:
- Pumpkin Cake Mix Cookies
- Chocolate Caramel Pumpkin Cobbler
- Smoked Gouda Pumpkin Dip
- Bacon Goat Cheese Pumpkin Dip
- 35 Amazing Chocolate Pumpkin Recipes
How to Make Pumpkin Spice Latte Cinnamon Rolls
First, you’ll start with making an easy homemade pumpkin spice latte filling. This is what makes the cinnamon rolls amazing! After you make the pumpkin filling, spread it out over a crescent dough sheet. Sprinkle with more cinnamon, then roll and cut into pieces.
Place each piece of dough a few inches apart on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
You’ll have delicious cinnamon rolls in no time!
While the rolls are baking, make the icing. This is the best part!
After drizzling with icing, your delicious cinnamon rolls are ready to serve!
Yum! These cinnamon rolls are so tasty!
Easy Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls Recipe
I hope you will enjoy these easy pumpkin cinnamon rolls as much as we do!
Pumpkin Spice Latte Cinnamon Rolls
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- In a mixing bowl, whip cream cheese until smooth.
- Add and mix the pumpkin, vanilla, brown sugar, cinnamon, coffee, ginger, and nutmeg.
- Roll out dough and spread a layer of filling on top.
- Sprinkle with a little more cinnamon.
- Roll up the dough and slice into a dozen pieces.
- Place on parchment covered baking sheet an inch apart.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until brown.
- In a glass bowl, melt butter in the microwave for 30 seconds.
- Gradually whisk in confectioners' sugar.
- Drizzle icing over the cinnamon rolls after they are done baking, serve and enjoy.
Check Out More Amazing Pumpkin Recipes
I also love this recipe for roasted pumpkin.