How to make the cutest Minnie Mouse Cookie Pops! An easy Disney party dessert recipe made with OREO cookies and free printable Valentine’s Day tags. Perfect treats to make for your Valentine or any time of the year!
Easy No Bake Minnie Mouse Cookie Pops
I’ve done Mickey Mouse Halloween Cookies and adorable Mickey and Minnie Christmas cookies, now I hope you enjoy the Valentine’s Day version!
With printable Happy Valentine’s Day tags, this makes the cutest Valentine’s Day gift for any Disney fan!
More Disney Ideas You’ll Love
- Minnie Mouse Ears Hair Clips
- Minnie Mouse Pumpkin
- Disney Frozen Summer Birthday Party Ideas
- Olaf Marshmallow Pops
- The Ultimate List of Minnie Mouse Craft Ideas!
- Tips for New Year’s Eve at Magic Kingdom
- Disney After Hours at Animal Kingdom (Review)
Our Disneyland Trip
My daughter and I went to California during the holiday break. We love to travel and I especially love our mother/daughter trips, because we like doing the same things.
She is the perfect age right now for being my travel buddy. We were lucky to have a few days in Disneyland and California Adventure!
Disney is pure magic at Christmas and of course we had to wait in line for a photo with Minnie Mouse!
My Favorite Disneyland Ride
One of my favorite rides at Disneyland is It’s a Small World!
The best time is during Christmas when the lights are so beautiful and everything inside is decorated for Christmas. They sing Jingle Bells in every language and it’s adorable!!!
—> If you want to see it, CLICK HERE to watch my Instagram Story from our Disney trip. I share a lot of this ride on that story and I guarantee it will bring back childhood memories:-)
Minnie Mouse Cookie Pop Inspiration
Keep these treats as cookies or turn into pops. Either way, anyone would love getting a Minnie Mouse Cookie this Valentine’s Day!
I made the bows this time with jumbo heart sprinkles. Then I found the cutest edible polka dot heart wafers by Wilton at Michaels to place on top of the candy hearts.
I think the cookies turned out super cute!
How to Make Minnie Mouse Cookie Pops
These cute cookie pops are super easy and fun for any Disney fan!
Watch my video below for directions. Be sure to watch until the end to see the fun Mickey Ears we just bought on our trip to Disneyland.
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel HERE for more fun recipes and party ideas.
Minnie Mouse Cookie Pops
- 12 Double Stuf OREO cookies
- 6 Mini OREO cookies
- ¼ cup White Candy Melts
- ½ cup Red Candy Melts
- ½ cup Red, Pink and White Nonpareils
- ¼ cup Jumbo Heart Sprinkles
- Wilton Edible Accents Hearts optional
- 12 Lollipop Sticks
- Wax Paper
- Printable Tags optional
- Gently open and remove the filling from a handful of Mini OREO cookies with a knife.
- Melt white candy melts in the microwave for 30 seconds and stir. Repeat until candy is smooth and creamy.
- Make Minnie's ears by using the melted white candy as the glue to stick the mini cookies inside of the larger cookies. Let candy dry before decorating.
- In a small glass bowl, melt pink candy in the microwave for 30 seconds and stir. Repeat until candy is smooth and creamy.
- Dip one half of a cookie into the melted candy, gently shake cookie to smooth any rough edges and sprinkle with red, pink and white nonpareils.
- Dip the tip of a lollipop stick into the melted candy, then gently hold it on the bottom of the cookie. You don’t need to press it into the cookie as it might break.
- Hold stick to the cookie until a bond is made, then place on a piece of wax paper to cool and harden.
- Add Minnie's bow by placing a small bit of melted candy on two jumbo candy hearts. Gently stick them to the top of the cookie to form a bow.
- If you can find the edible polka dot heart wafers by Wilton, add them to the top of the hearts buy using melted candy as glue. This step is optional.
- Print the Valentine’s Day tags, trim and punch a hole in the top and bottom. After the candy has completely hardened on the cookies, slide the tag onto the lollipop stick. Wrap as gifts or display on your party table.
Print the Minnie Mouse Valentine’s Day Tags
Very Cute. Thanks for the video. Double thanks for the card print out.
Very cute but not as easy as it looks! Big cookies cracked and ears sometimes fell off. Took a lot longer to make than I thought because I had to redo some.
I would refrigerate them, but if you freeze, they could break apart easily.
Would these freeze well if I want to make them in advance for a party?
Love these! Going to make tonight!
I found them at Michaels. I wish I could find them online for a link to share, but couldn’t.
Where did you find the Wilton Edible Accents Hearts? I can’t find them anywhere. 🙁
Hi, From the looks of the picture and video, I believe the ingredients should list ‘1/2 cup of pink candy melts’ or perhaps ‘1/2 cup of pink or red candy melts.
YES! I almost forgot about that. For sure sharing then:-)
Yay! Yes, they are super easy for any age. Thanks!
Thanks so much!!
These are so cute! They’ll be a perfect way to celebrate next week’s Rock The Dots day.
These are adorable and I think even I can make them!
Absolutely adorable, a total hit, thanks for sharing!
These were perfect for our friends little girls birthday party! Everyone was wowed by them!