Easy No Bake Mickey Mouse Halloween Cookies made with OREO cookies! Such a fun Disney themed holiday party dessert idea.
Easy Mickey Mouse Halloween Cookies
Mickey Mouse Halloween Cookies are simply spooktacular treats! We recently visited one of our favorite places… Disney World! After enjoying the fall decorations and Halloween treats, I was inspired to make some Mickey Mouse Halloween Cookies!
A few years ago, I created some adorable Mickey and Minnie Mouse Christmas Cookies out of an OREO cookie that were a huge hit. Making the Halloween version was next on my list!
What I love about making these no-bake Halloween cookies is that you can make two or twenty! It just depends on the amount of time you have or how many cookies you need.
Halloween at Disney World
The Halloween decorations at Disney World are so amazing! I especially love all of the Mickey Mouse jack-o-lanterns which inspired these cookies.
Since you only live once, we basically ate our way through Magic Kingdom! Here are a few of our favorite Disney Halloween treats. The Halloween candy apples are always a favorite!
I wanted to buy all of these jack-o-lantern treats!
This Minnie Mouse cake pop isn’t Halloween, but so cute!
Mickey Mouse jack-o-lanterns are everywhere around Magic Kingdom and it made me want to make a cookie out of them. Aren’t these wreaths beautiful?
Did you notice how empty the park was in my photos? We basically had the place to ourselves most of the time because of rain.
Disney Weather Tip: Don’t worry about the rain, just get some ponchos and enjoy the fast lines! We were able to get to Magic Kingdom, Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom in one day. I think we rode Expedition Everest roller coaster four times in a row with only a few people on the ride with us!
Aren’t you inspired to make some Mickey Mouse Halloween Cookies?
More fun Halloween desserts:
- Dracula Donuts
- Monster Bites
- Halloween Candy Bark
- Hocus Pocus Charcuterie Board
- Halloween Chocolate Cupcakes
How to make Disney Halloween Cookies
Cute and easy desserts are what I like making best here at Living Locurto and these Mickey Mouse Halloween Cookies are about as simple as you can get!
I found an edible jack-o-lantern decorating kit at Michaels that made decorating a Mickey Mouse Jack-O-Lantern Cookie a piece of cake! I just made Mickey out of a large Oreo cookie and a mini Oreo, then stuck the candy pieces on his face. This is SO EASY and perfect for kids to do themselves.
If you want to get fancy, dip the entire cookie into orange candy melts, then add the jack-o-lantern face before the candy cools.
My kid’s favorite cookie is the colorful candy sprinkles Mickey! The candy coated portion of the cookie tastes like you’ve dipped your Oreo in milk. YUM!
I hope you enjoy these sweet treats for Halloween!
WHAT YOU NEED FOR MICKEY MOUSE HALLOWEEN COOKIES:
- Double Stuffed OREO cookies
- Mini OREO cookies
- White Candy Melts
- Halloween Sprinkles
- Wax Paper
- Jack-O-Lantern Decorating Kit by Wilton
See the instructions below. I hope you enjoy these cute cookies!
Mickey Mouse Halloween Cookies
- 12 Double Stuffed OREO cookies
- 24 Mini OREO cookies
- 1 cup White Candy Melts
- ½ cup Halloween Candy Sprinkles
- Jack-O-Lantern Decorating Kit by Wilton
- Open a mini Oreo cookie and scrape off the filling with a knife. Now you have a plain wafer for the Mickey ears.
- Melt a cup full of candy melts in the microwave for 30 seconds at a time, stirring in between until it’s fully melted.
- Dip a toothpick into the melted candy and place a small amount in the bottom corner of a mini Oreo. Stick the wafer into the double stuffed Oreo to make the ears. Remove extra candy with a toothpick. Repeat and let dry.
- Decorate your Mickey Mouse Halloween Cookies by adding a jack-o-lantern face with edible candy or dip the cookie into melted candy and add sprinkles. Get as creative as you want!
Originally Published on October 5, 2016
Love Disney at Halloween? Check out these Disneyland’s Oogie Boogie Bash Tips.
STEP-BY-STEP VIDEO INSTRUCTIONS
To watch my step-by-step instructions, check out the video tutorial for my Mickey & Minnie Christmas Cookies. You can make the same cookies for Halloween with Orange, Green and Purple candy melts.
Watch the video below, or click here. Enjoy!
Can I Make a Traditional Version of these Disney cookies?