Last updated on April 18th, 2019 at 06:38 pm
Trying to decide where to go on your next family vacation? Beaches Turks & Caicos is by far our favorite all-inclusive beach resort. Of course the beautiful Caribbean is amazing, but the service, food and fun at Beaches Resorts makes it 100 times better! Here’s why you must go to Beaches Turks & Caicos on your next family vacation.
Why You Must Go to Beaches Turks & Caicos
This post is in partnership with Beaches Resorts
I recently attended the 4th Annual Social Media on the Sands event sponsored by Beaches in Turks & Caicos. When I got my invitation, I had to pinch myself because it’s my happy place! I’m a huge advocate of traveling with kids, so was excited that I could bring my daughter along. We definitely enjoyed the beautiful Caribbean water and wonderful event activities!
The first year I got to attend this event, I fell in love with Turks & Caicos and Beaches Resorts. A few months later cancer took my mom away from us way too early. After caring for her, I was exhausted, depressed and totally lost until I booked a trip again to this resort. I wanted to go back for a work free trip with my family to hopefully find happiness again. I remember being greeted with a big hug from Cookie Monster (Sesame Street is exclusive at Beaches Resorts), and finally got my smile back! So when I gush and brag about Beaches Turks & Caicos, it’s because they seriously helped me heal during a deeply sad time of my life.
I have traveled all over the world, believe me when I say it’s worth EVERY penny to go on a family vacation here!
What I Love About Beaches Turks & Caicos + Event Recap
This is a quick summary of everything I love about the all-inclusive Beaches Resorts Turks & Caicos along with a recap of the 2018 Social Media on the Sand event. I hope you find it helpful for when you plan your next family vacation!
Have Questions? Feel free to ask me any questions in the comment section below.
What is Beaches Resorts Social Media on the Sand?
Social Media on the Sand is an invitation-only event for social media influencers and their families hosted by Beaches Resorts. It was by far one of the best conferences I have ever attended! We did not get a free trip, but did get an incredible discount and tons of great perks for attending. Ready to go? –> You can save up to 65% at Beaches right now, click here to learn more.
We got to hear from several celebrities, amazing entrepreneurs and learn what is new in our industry.
Our keynote speaker was Adam Stewart, the CEO of Sandals and Beaches Resorts. After hearing him speak, I can safely say some of us might have a crush on him! His dad, Gordon “Butch”, is the founder of Sandals and Beaches Resorts. I wish they had a show, because their family seems like a ton of fun! Adam started working for the company when he was sixteen years old and helped make Sandals and Beaches two of the top resort brands in the world. Did you know they are who invented the swim up pool bar? GENIUS!!
Adam shared some great family stories and news about both Sandals and Beaches Resorts. If you didn’t know, Sandals is a collection of 15 of the most romantic all-inclusive luxury beachfront resorts on earth, created exclusively for couples. After Sandals customers started making babies, the family version (Beaches) was created.
I’m DYING to stay in Sandal’s over the water villas!!! There is a very long waiting list, and I might have offered Adam cash to get me on the list, but I don’t think it worked. I’m still waiting for my invite. LOL!
- Maria Bailey, Founder and CEO of BSM Media
- Alli Webb, founder of the Dry Bar
- Holly Robinson Peete
- Rebecca Minkoff
- Sam Champion
Thanks to the Dry Bar girls for taming my crazy curly hair with this fun braid!
Out of This World Events
Beaches Resorts know how to throw a seriously AWESOME party! We got spoiled with a welcome party on an Island Routes catamaran, a crazy amazing Alice in Wonderland themed party and Floatopia Pool party, sponsored by Spin Master, where the boy band In Real Life (IRL) performed for us!
IRL are super cute and talented, so of course my daughter and I had a first row pool spot for their concert!
Lovely People and New Connections
The blogging and social media industry has grown so much, it was wonderful to meet new fabulous people! Beaches gave us precious time to get to know each other in the beautiful Caribbean. I will cherish our friend and family time together here forever!
Lands End was one of my favorite sponsors who gave us the most amazing gifts. One of them being a magical dress that fits any body shape. I met my friend Holly for dinner one night and without planning, we both had on the exact same dress, same handbag and wore our hair with it’s natural curls. We definitely turned heads that night! Ha!!
Exclusive Lands End Discount–> Get 40% off full-price styles on Lands End by using code: BEACHES and pin: 2018 at checkout! Hurry! This offer expires: 10/31/2018
What’s New at Beaches Resorts
Beaches spent over 70 million dollars to rebuild after last year’s hurricane. Everything is in tip top shape now! I noticed the Caribbean Village lobby got a beautiful makeover since the last time I was there.
Here are more new things you’ll want to know about!
- Barbados – The newest Beaches Resort is coming to St. Peter, Barbados in a few years. I can’t wait!
- No More Plastic Straws – Starting this fall, there will be no more plastic straws to help save the environment. All 19 Sandals and Beaches Resorts across seven Caribbean islands will eliminate the 21,490,800 single-use plastic straws and stirrers by November 1, 2018. Eco-friendly paper straws will be available upon request. Visit the Sandals Foundation to see more ways they help the community and environment.
- Over the Water Chapels – This isn’t at the Beaches Resort in Turks & Caicos, but it’s definitely worth mentioning. Sandals now has glass bottom chapels over the water! Each chapel seats 40 people. If you are planning a wedding or want to renew your vows, be sure to check them out here.
- Food Trucks – You’ll not only find 22 incredible restaurants (all included in your price), but don’t miss out on the new food trucks! Our favorite was the Mr. Mac truck. Any flavor of Mac & Cheese you want, they have!
Take a Tour of Beaches Turks & Caicos
Watch my video tour below to get a better glimpse of the incredible Beaches Resort in Turks & Caicos!
Beaches is a Kid’s Heaven!
Beaches is my FAVORITE resort for kids! The kids activities and water parks are to die for!!!
You can see all they offer at their Kids Camp here. How adorable are these mini lounge chairs and umbrellas?
I love that Sesame Street Is Exclusive at Beaches Resorts. It’s so fun seeing the characters walking around. Even I get excited because I basically grew up with them!
Beaches is Highly Trained to Work with Special Needs Kids
Beaches Resorts is the first resort in the world to complete the rigorous International Board of Credentialing and Continuing Education Standards training and Autism Certification! If you have kids with special needs, this resort will be a heavenly place where you can rest assured your kids are safe and happy!
What about teens?
Beaches makes it tons of fun for pre-teens and teenagers too! From pizza bars to soda bars, to their own nightclub with karaoke, they give teens their own scene all day and places to hang each evening. There are great water sports, pre-teen events, teen only boat cruises, pool olympics, tennis clinics, karaoke, discos, dance parties, talent shows and much more!
Other Things I love about Beaches Resorts
- The Restaurants – Their specialized restaurants are like no other all-inclusive resort. It’s so fun to walk into any restaurant and not have to pay or tip! (All food and tips are included in your vacation price) We often ordered two dinners and ALL of the desserts! I love how they require the chefs to have experience working in the country of the restaurant’s theme. All of the food we ate was amazing!
- Safe Surroundings & Friendly Staff – The people who work at Beaches LOVE their jobs! They not only make your vacation the most fun ever, but also safe. My older kids roam around on their own and I always feel totally at ease with the wonderful service and staff around.
- Butler Service – If you want luxury and nothing to worry about, the butler service is a must get!
- Premium liquor brands – There is no generic ANYTHING. If you like Tito’s Vodka or Crown Royal, that’s what you’ll get.
I got a chance to learn how to make some of their delicious specialty drinks in a bartending class. I made a Dirty Banana and can’t wait to share the recipe with you soon!
Thank you the Beaches Resorts team for the event of a lifetime!! Also a huge thank you to the other amazing sponsors! We were so spoiled by everyone who came. What an amazing time. I hope you get to visit a Sandals or Beaches Resort soon!