Last updated on April 1st, 2013 at 12:06 pm
Here are some good humored April Fools’ Day tricks to play on your family. This is a re-post from last year I thought you might enjoy.
Ideas for Dinner
• Serve things backward. Dessert first or breakfast for dinner.
• Make jello look like juice!
MY LATEST VIDEOS
• Turn plates upside down
• Use a giant spoon, ice scoop, or spatula to eat with.
• Trick your family with meatloaf cupcakes with mashed potato frosting.
(photo by Michelle at Fine Furious Life).
• Make your water change color
Freak out your kids or spouse by adding Crayola Color Dotz Bath Tub Tints inside the faucet! Unscrew the cap on the faucet, and set a couple of the tablets inside. When the water is turned on, get ready for a burst of color! And it’s easy with no clean up. (Water prank found on Martha Stewart)