A Giant Mickey Cinnamon Roll is an easy recipe for a little Disney magic at home. This is such a fun Mickey Mouse party food idea to celebrate a birthday or upcoming Disney trip.
No need for pixie dust, just canned cinnamon rolls, candy sprinkles and some creative imagination makes this colossal Disney themed treat pure magic!
Giant Mickey Cinnamon Roll Recipe
What could be better than a giant cinnamon roll? A GIANT MICKEY CINNAMON ROLL, of course!
This Disney inspired recipe based on the Colossal Mickey Cinnamon Roll from Disney World is perfect for a special breakfast, brunch or Mickey themed party.
If you’re looking for creative cinnamon roll ideas and a fun way to celebrate your love of all things Disney, why not try this giant Mickey cinnamon roll recipe?
It’s sure to put a smile on your face – and maybe even bring back some fond childhood memories.
Where Do You Get a Mickey Cinnamon Roll at Disney World?
When visiting Animal Kingdom, the first thing we do after riding a few rides is to take a break for a Mickey Cinnamon Roll. It’s one of our 10 Best Snacks at Animal Kingdom! Any Mickey shaped Disney treat is top on our list.
If you’re wondering where you can find this treat at Disney World, here is a list for you.
Where Can I Buy a Colossal Cinnamon Roll at Animal Kingdom?
Yes, you can get a Mickey Cinnamon Roll at Magic Kingdom, but we usually save time by getting this treat over at Animal Kingdom since there are several locations.
Here’s where you can find the Mickey shaped Colossal Cinnamon Roll at Animal Kingdom.
Creator Comforts is a Starbucks coffee shop located in Discovery Island. You can get a Mickey cinnamon roll here, but this is the first stop for coffee closest to the entrance to the park and can be very crowded.
For less crowds, we recommend skipping this spot, and walking towards the village of Harambe in the Africa section of Animal Kingdom to stop for baked goods, a Mickey cinnamon roll and coffee.
Kusafiri Coffee Shop & Bakery
Kusafiri Coffee Shop & Bakery is a fantastic location to enjoy breakfast and can be found just before the main entrance to Kilimanjaro Safaris.
Tamu Tamu Refreshments
Tamu Tamu is a quick service dining spot in Disney’s Animal Kingdom Africa section is across from the Tusker House Restaurant and a great place to get the Mickey Cinnamon roll quickly with fewer lines.
Where Do You Get a Mickey Cinnamon Roll at Magic Kingdom?
Look for Mickey Cinnamon Rolls at the Main Street Bakery. This quick service bakery is located between Crystal Arts and the Plaza Ice Cream Parlor. It’s also a Starbucks and usually pretty crowded in the morning.
What Do You Need to Make a Giant Mickey Cinnamon Roll?
I love good canned cinnamon roll hacks and used Pillsbury cinnamon rolls for this recipe to make it as simple as possible.
This fun Mickey shaped treat is sure to impress your guests, especially the Disney fans in your life.
- Large Baking Sheet
- Parchment Paper – This is important to use as you’ll need it to easily transfer your giant cinnamon roll to a tray.
- Pillsbury Grands Cinnamon Rolls – You’ll need 2 cans for one giant cinnamon roll.
- Candy Sprinkles – Sprinkles are optional, but so much fun!
More Disney Themed Recipes You’ll Like
- Disney Dessert Board
- Encanto Charcuterie Board
- Frozen Pineapple Dole Whip – Disney Copycat Recipe
- Disney Frozen Olaf Marshmallow Pops
- Disney Jarcuterie
- 5 Layer Candy Bar Brownies
- Minnie Mouse Cookie Pops
- Easy Star Wars Cakes
How to Make a Giant Mickey Cinnamon Roll at Home
A Disney inspired Mickey cinnamon roll recipe is the perfect way to celebrate a Disney vacation, make for a birthday party or just to bring a little Disney magic into your home! Plus, it’s easy to make – just follow these simple steps below and enjoy!
Giant Mickey Cinnamon Roll
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and add a cinnamon roll to the middle of the pan.
- Unroll a second cinnamon roll and wrap around the first one. Repeat until you have a large circle shape for Mickey’s head.
- Place a cinnamon roll on each top side of the circle to create Mickey ears.
- Bake for 25-27 minutes until golden brown. Check the center to make sure the cinnamon roll is fully baked. If not, add to the oven for a minute or two longer.
- Remove from the oven and spread the icing on top.
- Add candy sprinkles.
- Holding onto the parchment paper, transfer the giant Mickey cinnamon roll to a serving dish and use scissors to cut the parchment paper away from Mickey.
- Add more sprinkles onto the dish for decoration.
- Slice and serve!