Celebrate Star Wars Day with our delicious Grogu Kiwi Martini recipe! This fun twist on a classic martini is easy to make and perfect for any Star Wars fan.
With just a few ingredients, you can create a refreshing and unique cocktail that will impress your guests. Don’t miss out on this Baby Yoda inspired drink – try our Grogu Kiwi Martini today!
Grogu Kiwi Martini – Baby Yoda Drink
May the 4th is just around the corner and what better way to celebrate than with a Star Wars inspired cocktail? This year, we’re shaking things up with a twist on the classic martini by adding a touch of Kiwi and a dash of Baby Yoda magic.
This fun Grogu Kiwi Martini recipe is perfect for fans of The Mandalorian and Star Wars alike.
Whether you’re hosting a Star Wars Day party or just need a refreshing drink to unwind after a long day, this cocktail is sure to impress.
Why you’ll love this Grogu Kiwi Martini
Star Wars Day Cocktail
A Grogu Kiwi Martini is a refreshing and easy-to-make cocktail perfect for celebrating Star Wars Day or a Mandalorian watch party. This recipe combines vodka, simple syrup and fresh kiwi to create a delicious twist on the classic martini.
The garnish of kiwi slices shaped like Grogu’s iconic ears adds a fun and festive touch to this tasty drink. Give our Grogu Kiwi Martini recipe a try and may the force be with you!
Check out these 6 Easy Baby Yoda Crafts and Recipes for more ideas.
With our Grogu Kiwi Martini recipe, you can celebrate Star Wars Day with a refreshing and delicious cocktail. This fun and easy-to-make recipe is perfect for any Star Wars fan and will make a great addition to any May the 4th celebration.
So gather your friends and family, put on your favorite Star Wars movie, and enjoy a tasty Grogu Kiwi Martini! May the force be with you.
Grogu Kiwi Martini
- 5 Kiwi 4 for the drink and 1 for the ears
- 2 ½ ounces vodka
- 2 teaspoons simple syrup
- 4 blueberries
- Cut the bottom off of a paper bag and roll down the top. Place over the martini glass stem and use a toothpick or string to hold in place.
- Add a blueberry to a toothpick, repeat with a second toothpick and connect them to make Grogu’s eyes. Place on top of the glass rim.
- Slice a kiwi to make ears and place those on the glass rim. Repeat steps with a second glass and set aside.
- Blend kiwi with a blender or muddle in a shaker until well mashed.
- Place a strainer over a cocktail shaker and pour kiwi mixture into the shaker. Use a spoon to press all of the juice out of the mixture.
- Add the vodka, simple syrup, and ice to the shaker.
- Shake well and strain into two chilled martini glasses.
- Serve and enjoy!
* For a sweeter drink, add more simple syrup to taste.
* For a stronger drink, increase the vodka to 3 ounces.
* To make the drink even more festive, add bright green food coloring to the drink for a bright and vibrant color.