Serve breakfast fast with these easy Air Fryer Peanut Butter French Toast Roll Ups. Crunchy peanut buttery perfection!
Sponsored by SKIPPY® Peanut Butter and Kroger Co.
Easy Peanut Butter French Toast Roll Ups
Peanut Butter is one of my favorite treats! With all of the brands out there, SKIPPY® Peanut Butter is one that I’ve bought for years. If you want a tasty, creamy peanut buttery perfection snack, you’ll love this easy Air Fryer Peanut Butter French Toast Roll Ups recipe.
When it comes to great solutions for busy lives, it doesn’t get much easier than creamy SKIPPY® Peanut Butter Peanut Butter and an air fryer.
You can always make these Peanut Butter French Toast Roll Ups in the skillet, I’ve included directions in the recipe card below. But believe me, the air fryer version is both hands-free and mess-free which is so much simpler.
Easy French Toast Roll Ups Breakfast Board
I had fun styling a breakfast snack board with these french toast roll ups for my kid’s first day of school. Even my picky son, who isn’t the biggest fan of peanut butter, loved them! I think it was because I used SKIPPY® Peanut Butter. I always loved it as a child and still do!
Didn’t the breakfast board turn out amazing? This would be perfect for an afternoon snack too. No matter what time of day, your family will love these tasty french toast roll ups!
How Do you Make Peanut Butter French Toast Roll Ups?
First, you’ll want to roll each slice of bread flat. You can use a rolling pin, but I like to use a drinking glass. A glass is the perfect size for the bread slices.
Trim off the crust and spread a spoonful of SKIPPY® Peanut Butter on the bread, then roll it up.
The next step is dipping the roll up into an egg mixture of eggs, milk and vanilla extract. Then you coat the roll ups with cinnamon sugar.
The cinnamon sugar is what gives your roll ups the oh so good, donut like french toast taste!
How Long Do You Bake French Toast Roll Ups in the Air Fryer?
After you bake your roll ups in the air fryer for 6-8 minutes, they should be crispy and browned.
Oh and they will smell delicious too! My son ran downstairs as soon as he smelled them. Baking something sweet is always my trick to get my 17 year old son to come talk to me. Ha!
You’ll want to eat them right away so the peanut butter is extra creamy on the inside and the outside is hot and crunchy.
For an added touch of sweetness, dust your roll ups with powdered sugar. They will remind you of a funnel cake and you’ll definitely want to make more!
Serve your Air Fryer Peanut Butter French Toast Roll Ups with your choice of dipping sauce. You could use maple syrup, chocolate sauce, caramel sauce or grape jelly. These are wonderful with bananas, strawberries and green apples.
You can pick up everything you’ll need for this recipe at the Kroger Family of Stores that you shop.
SKIPPY® Peanut Butter is the fun brand and these roll ups are definitely FUN!
Peanut butter french toast roll ups are so easy that kids will love making these themselves. Enjoy this recipe!
Air Fryer Peanut Butter French Toast Roll Ups
- Air Fryer
- 8 Slices White sandwich bread
- 1/2 cup SKIPPY® Peanut Butter
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 Tablespoons 2% milk or unsweetened almond milk
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 1 Teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 Tablespoon powdered sugar optional
- Roll each slice of bread flat with a drinking glass or rolling pin. Cut off the crust.
- Spread a spoonful of peanut butter on the bread and roll up.
- In a small bowl, mix cinnamon and sugar then sprinkle onto a plate.
- In a larger bowl, combine eggs, milk and vanilla.
- Dip each roll-up into the egg mixture making sure all sides are coated.
- Roll in the cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Spray your air fryer with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place roll-ups in the air fryer.
- Bake at 360 degrees for 6 minutes or until brown.
- Remove and place onto a plate, sprinkle lightly with powdered sugar.
- Serve with maple syrup, chocolate sauce or your favorite flavor of jelly for dipping sauce.
- Heat a tablespoon of butter in the skillet.
- Cook on both sides until golden brown and crispy.
More recipeS you might enjoy:
- Instant Pot Banana French Toast
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies
- Nutella French Toast
- Oven Baked Blueberry Cranberry French Toast
- Softest Chocolate Chip Cookies