This easy Strawberry Yogurt Toast is a sweet and crunchy breakfast recipe inspired by the viral Greek yogurt toast on TikTok. With only a few ingredients, you’ll have the most delicious snack.
Easy Strawberry Yogurt Toast Recipe
If you’re looking for an easy breakfast that’s also healthy, this strawberry yogurt toast trending recipe is the perfect option.
This simple viral TikTok recipe is made by spreading a mixture of Greek yogurt, egg, honey and ground cinnamon on bread, topping with berries and then toasting in the oven or air fryer.
Yogurt toast is a great way to get some protein and probiotics into your diet. Plus, it’s super easy to customize with your favorite toppings and flavors.
So if you’re in need of an easy new breakfast idea, give yogurt toast a try!
What is Yogurt Toast?
If you haven’t heard of yogurt toast yet, it’s a trending viral TikTok recipe similar to custard-style french toast.
You spread a mixture of Greek yogurt with a few other ingredients over a slice of bread, top with fruit and bake at 400 degrees for about 15 minutes.
What Ingredients Do I Need for the Yogurt Toast Viral TikTok Recipe?
What I love about yogurt toast is that you only need 6 ingredients to make this recipe! Here are the six ingredients you will need:
Greek Yogurt – For my recipe I used plain Greek yogurt, but you can use flavored yogurt depending on what flavor of toast you prefer.
Egg – An egg is what gives this toast that custard-style texture and flavor.
Honey – Honey will add a touch of sweetness, plus it’s rich in antioxidants which makes this recipe a healthy breakfast.
Cinnamon – Ground cinnamon will enhance the flavor of the toast and your taste buds.
Fruit – Most yogurt toast is made with berries, such as blueberries, strawberries, blackberries or raspberries. You can use any type of fruit you love best.
Bread – Choose between white bread, wheat bread, french bread or sourdough bread for this easy breakfast.
Extra ingredients you might want to add to your toast:
- Powdered Sugar – For more of a donut tasting toast, sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Maple Syrup – If you love french toast, then drizzling maple syrup over yogurt toast is a must!
- Chocolate Syrup – Chocolate syrup is always a great idea, especially if you make strawberry toast.
- Peanut Butter – Melting peanut butter and drizzling over the top of yogurt toast would be a tasty addition.
How to Make TikTok Yogurt Toast
Now it’s time to learn how to make this TikTok trending Yogurt Toast! You can follow me on TikTok to see this video along with more easy recipes.
You can make this toast in the oven or the air fryer. Both directions are in the recipe card below.
Step 1 – Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. In a bowl, mix Greek yogurt, egg, honey and ground cinnamon together until smooth.
Step 2 – Using a fork, gently press the middle of each slice of bread to form a pocket to hold the yogurt and fruit.
Step 3 – Spread a few spoonfuls of yogurt mixture over the top of the bread and top with berries.
Step 4 – Bake for 12-15 minutes until the center is bubbly and the bread is toasted.
Step 5 – Place on a plate and sprinkle with powdered sugar and maple syrup before serving.
How to Make Yogurt Toast in the Air fryer
Give this easy breakfast recipe a try for a delicious and nutritious way to start your day. If you’re short on time, you can even make it in the air fryer.
Air Fryer Directions: Bake at 400 degrees for 5 minutes and you’ll have perfect air fryer yogurt toast!
Be sure to watch the video for more tips on how to make this tasty toast.
More Easy Breakfast Recipes
- Breakfast Egg Rolls
- Instant Pot Banana French Toast
- 20 Unique French Toast Recipes
- Hocus Pocus Buns
- Easy Sausage Egg Casserole
- Nutella French Toast
Strawberry Yogurt Toast (Oven & Air Fryer)
- 2 Tablespoons Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tablespoon Honey
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- ½ Cup Strawberries chopped
- 4 Slices Bread
- 1 Tablespoon Powdered Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Mable Syrup
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. In a bowl, mix Greek yogurt, egg, honey and ground cinnamon together until smooth.2 Tablespoons Plain Greek Yogurt, 1 Egg, 1 Tablespoon Honey, 1 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- Using a fork, gently press the middle of each slice of bread to form a pocket to hold the yogurt and fruit.4 Slices Bread
- Spread a few spoonfuls of yogurt mixture over the top of the bread and top with berries.1/2 Cup Strawberries
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until the center is bubbly and the bread is toasted.
Air Fryer Directions
- Bake at 400 degrees for 5 minutes. Add an extra minute if middle is still runny.
How to Serve Yogurt Toast
- Eat right from the oven. or place a slice of toast on a plate and sprinkle with powdered sugar and maple syrup before serving. Enjoy!