This fun Santa Cheese Ball is an adorable no bake fun food Christmas Party appetizer idea! Ranch and cheddar cheese ball recipe.
Cute Santa Cheese Ball
I featured an adorable Christmas Santa Cheese Ball several years ago in my 25 Creative Christmas Party Appetizer post. The photo and recipe was featured on familyfun.go.com, but the website is no longer available. I loved it so much, I made a version of the Santa Cheese Ball for my latest Christmas party. Isn’t he cute?
Here is a photo of the original Santa Cheese Ball from Family Fun.
easy holiday party appetizer
My version of the Santa Cheese Ball is made out of a wonderful ranch and cheddar recipe. It’s perfect for a quick and easy holiday party appetizer!
Santa Cheese Ball
- 2 - 8 oz packages of cream cheese
- 1 - 1 oz. package ranch dressing dip
- 2 cups cheddar cheese
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 package of whipped cream cheese
- 1 Large Red Bell Pepper
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- grape tomato
- Round crackers
- Frosting Bag & Tip
- Make your cheeseball by mixing 2 packages of cream cheese with ranch dip, cheddar and pecans.
- Shape into a circle face and place it on your party platter
- Cut a large red bell pepper in half, clean it and add as Santa’s hat
- Add grape tomatoes around the bottom of the face.
- Add whipped cream cheese into a frosting bag
- Pipe whipped cream cheese with a frosting tip to make the fuzz around Santa’s hat.
- Pipe more cream cheese to make eye brows and a beard.
- Slice a grape tomato in half for red cheeks.
- Add a carrot for a nose, olives for eyes, pretzel for mouth.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Garnish with crackers and serve.
Find more easy cheeseball recipes here.