A Father’s Day charcuterie board is the perfect treat for Dad on Father’s Day! Use Dad’s favorite snacks to make an easy charcuterie board to show your love.
You’ll be amazed at how easy it is to make a Dad themed charcuterie board with meats, cheese and fruit. Show him your appreciation by including all Dad’s favorite snacks!
A Father’s Day Charcuterie Board Perfect for Dad
Father’s Day is Sunday, June 20 and if you’re looking for a new way to show Dad your love and appreciation, this Father’s Day Charcuterie Board is the perfect gift for Dad!
The best part of this easy charcuterie board is that you can customize it for Dad’s appetite. What better way to show him you’re thinking of him than making a special food board with everything he likes?
What Is A Charcuterie Board?
A charcuterie board is an arrangement of several types of meats and cheeses. You can also add crackers, nuts, olives, dried fruits, and fresh vegetables. The possibilities are endless. In fact, I’ve even made dessert charcuterie boards instead of savory food boards. Make what Dad likes!
Get More Charcuterie Board Ideas:
- Epic Charcuterie Board
- Easy Fall Charcuterie Board
- Disney Dessert Board
- Greek Tzatziki Sauce with Vegetable Platter
- Flower Jarcuterie
What Do You Put On A Father’s Day Charcuterie Board?
A great Father’s Day charcuterie board starts with ingredients Dad loves! The best thing about charcuterie boards is that the possibilities are endless.
What Meats Are Good On A Charcuterie Board?
Traditionally 3 to 4 different cured meats are arranged on a charcuterie board, such as:
For a Father’s Day food board, use meats that Dad loves! I spelled out Dad with various meats before filling the board with his favorites.
What Cheeses Are Good On A Food Board?
For a charcuterie board, use 3 to 4 different cheeses like:
- Blue Cheese
Once you have your meats and cheeses, add crackers, nuts, olives, granola, dried fruits, fresh vegetables and fruits. Remember the possibilities are endless, just use what Dad likes for your special Father’s Day food board.
Make A Special Charcuterie Board For Dad
When you make a charcuterie board for Father’s Day, of course you should customize it for that special father figure in your life! What does Dad like? Get creative with ingredients! Here are some more ideas:
- Spell out DAD using your food board ingredients.
- For a heartier food board, use grilled meats and sausages.
- Add Dad’s favorite beverages to the board, such as bottled beer or mini bourbon bottles.
- Make a dessert charcuterie board using Dad’s favorite sweet treats.
- Make a theme board for Dad. Does he love movies? Use popcorn, red vines, and soda.
Enjoy your special Father’s Day charcuterie board for Dad. Happy Father’s Day!
Find More Father’s Day Ideas Here:
- Printable Father’s Day Card and Coupons
- Father’s Day Gifts
- Last Minute Father’s Day Gift Ideas with Free Printables
- Father’s Day Fun Food | Sports Lunch Idea
- 6 DIY Father’s Day Gifts
Father’s Day Charcuterie Board
- 12 oz package of Salami or Pepperoni
- ½ cup olives
- 1 cup Granola
- 1 cup crackers
- 1 cup cherries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1 cup peanuts
- 1 cup cubed cheese
- 2 cups grapes
- Place parchment paper on a table or a large board or platter.
- In the middle of the board, make a letter A with the meat. Then create the D with the rest of the meat on either side. This way the word Dad will be centered in the middle of your platter or board.
- Begin placing crackers, fruit, nuts, granola and olives around the meat until you have created a colorful charcuterie board to serve to Dad on his big day!
Find more Father’s Day ideas here.
This is such a cute and easily customizable idea! My husband enjoyed charcuterie, but he would be ecstatic if I added something sweet, such as gummy bears.
Looks so yummy!
Oh this looks so good. What a fantastic idea, I know both my dad and my husband would love all these yummy snacks!
This is such a cute idea – and so easy to customize! My husband loved charcuterie but would be so tickled if I added in something sweet like gummy bears.
What a great father’s day idea! My hubs loves charcuterie boards and spelling out dad is genius. Thanks for the idea
Girl, I couldn’t possibly love this more! A few easy changes and I’ve got a keto version. Thank you!