No-Bake Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries are more than just a bite-sized treat. Bursting with creamy and tangy flavors that complement the sweetness of fresh strawberries, they’re the perfect dessert addition to any party.
Easy Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
Impress everyone with these delectable 5 Ingredient Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries that are incredibly easy to make!
I love anything strawberry, especially if there is no baking involved. With only 5 ingredients and a few simple steps, these sweet strawberry bite-sized treats will please everyone.
Impress your guests with this easy-to-make, elegant dessert that’s sure to be a crowd-pleaser!
What You’ll Need to Make Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
This scrumptious berry dessert can be whipped up in no time with just 5 simple ingredients!
How Can You Make Cheesecake Strawberry Bites More Unique?
To make this recipe super simple, I made regular cheesecake. I love a classic dessert you can make in minutes! To make it more unique with extra flavor, you could create a chocolate flavored cream cheese filling by adding mini chocolate chips or crushed Oreo cookies to your filling.
There are a ton of great alternative options to this fun and easy dessert! Here are a few twists I’ve put on these 5 Ingredient Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries.
Oreo Topped Cheesecake Strawberry Bites
Bunny Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
Feel free to add your personal touch and favorite tastes to create spectacular Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries. Enjoy this recipe!
You might also love these fun desserts:
- Barbie Fairy Bread
- Air Fryer Mini Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake
- Pineapple Upside Down Ice Cream Cake
- Best Watermelon Margaritas
- Mermaid Rum Punch
- Easy Strawberry Pie
5 Ingredient Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
- Cut off the strawberry stems. Remove the inside of the strawberry with a small knife or strawberry corer tool to create a cup for the filling.
- Trim the pointed strawberry tip with your knife so the strawberry will stand upright. Place on a cookie sheet.
- In a bowl, beat softened cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla with a mixer until fluffy.
- Place the cream cheese mixture in a pastry bag and pipe into the strawberries.
- Refrigerate the cheesecake stuffed strawberries until ready to serve. Make them 3-4 hours before serving or your strawberries will get soggy.
- Right before serving, garnish with a graham cracker stick. Crackers will get soggy if you add these too early as well.