Last updated on August 15th, 2017 at 09:42 am
No-Bake Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries are the perfect bite sized dessert for any party!
Everyone will love these easy to make No-Bake Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries!
I love anything strawberry, especially if there is no baking involved. With only 5 ingredients and a few simple steps, these sweet strawberry bite-sized treats will please everyone. Get creative by adding a graham cracker stick on top and really impress your guests!
When it’s Easter, I love topping my Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries with bunny graham crackers!
To make this recipe super simple, I made regular cheesecake, but to make a chocolate flavored cream cheese filling, you could mix in some mini chocolate chips or crushed Oreo cookies. There are a ton of great alternative options to this fun and easy dessert!
- 1 lb. Strawberries
- 1 Package of 8 oz. Soft Cream Cheese
- ½ cup Powdered Sugar
- ½ Tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- Graham Cracker Sticks
- Cut off the strawberry stems. Remove the inside of the strawberry with a small knife or strawberry corer tool to create a cup for the filling.
- Trim the pointed strawberry tip with your knife so the strawberry will stand upright. Place on a cookie sheet.
- In a bowl, beat softened cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla with a mixer until fluffy.
- Place the cream cheese mixture in a pastry bag and pipe into the strawberries.
- Refrigerate the cheesecake stuffed strawberries until ready to serve. Make them 3-4 hours before serving or your strawberries will get soggy.
- Right before serving, garnish with a graham cracker stick. Crackers will get soggy if you add these too early as well.