Last updated on June 2nd, 2018 at 10:20 am
When you are needing a fun cocktail, try making a colorful Birthday Cake Martini. It’s such an easy cocktail recipe that tastes like a birthday cake!
MY LATEST VIDEOS
Celebrate your next special occasion with a Birthday Cake Martini!
I’m excited to announce that I JUST started a new Facebook page featuring the BEST PARTY RECIPES! I’d love for you to come like the page and join the fun. I love making and featuring great party recipes, but I also like sharing all kinds of other creative ideas here at Living Locurto, so now I have a place just for the recipes. What are YOUR Best party recipes? Come share them on the page!
I’m kicking off the new –> Facebook Page <– announcement with this festive Birthday Cake Martini recipe, which I believe is one of the most fun drinks you can make for a party! Especially for a birthday party.
Easy Birthday Cake Martini
Have you ever made a Birthday Cake Martini? It’s so easy, with only three ingredients…
- White Chocolate liqueur
- Cake Flavored Vodka
- Half & Half
Most of the Birthday Cake Martini recipes that you’ll find on the internet are too strong for my taste, so I added more cream to mine and a bit of food coloring to make it bright and cheery.
If you are watching calories or need a dairy free drink, use Créme De Cocoa White instead of regular White Chocolate Liqueur and coconut or soy milk instead of cream. If you have dairy allergies, please research the brand of liqueur to make sure it is dairy free.
I hope you enjoy this fun cocktail at your next party!
How to make a Birthday Cake Martini
- Start with two dessert plates and spread a thin layer of frosting onto one plate and colorful pastel candy sprinkles onto another. We colored the frosting pink to match the color of our drinks.
- Dip your martini glass rim into the frosting and slightly twist covering the rim with the frosting. Then roll the rim into the sprinkles and set aside.
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, combine 1 oz. cake vodka, 1 oz. white chocolate liqueur and 2 ounces of half and half. For a lighter version of the drink you can use coconut milk or 2% milk.
- If you want to have a colorful pastel drink, add a few drops of food coloring of your choice. Be sure and test the color into a small cup before pouring it all into your glass.
- Shake and strain into your prepared martini glass. Enjoy!
Birthday Cake Martini Recipe
- 1 oz White Chocolate liqueur
- 1 oz Cake Flavored Vodka
- 2 oz Half & Half
- Pastel Food Coloring optional
- Candy Sprinkles
Use two dessert plates and spread a thin layer of frosting onto one plate and candy sprinkles onto another.
Dip your martini glass rim into the frosting and slightly twist covering the rim with the frosting.
Roll the rim into the sprinkles and set aside.
In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, combine the vodka, white chocolate liqueur and half and half.
If you want to have a colorful pastel drink, add 2-4 drops of food coloring of your choice.
Shake and strain your Birthday Cake Martini into your prepared martini glass.
For a lighter version, use milk or coconut milk.
MAKING THIS RECIPE? Share it with us on Instagram using the hashtag #LivingLocurto.
If you absolutely have to have cake, might try one of these wonderful birthday cake recipes: Blackberry Cake, Gluten Free White Cake, Salted Caramel Kentucky Butter Cake or Pineapple Upside Down Ice Cream Cake.
You might also like these great birthday recipe ideas…