Mouthwatering Slow-Cooker Brisket Sliders recipe with homemade BBQ sauce make the perfect party appetizers or family meal!
If you’re ready to take your dinner game to the next level?, then we’ve got just the recipe for you! Our Slow Cooked Brisket Sliders made with only 5 ingredients is guaranteed to be an instant hit with family and friends alike.
Easy Slow-Cooker Brisket Sliders
When the big game calls for big appetizers, these slow-cooker brisket sliders are the perfect recipe!
Think tender, juicy beef brisket cooked low and slow in a fragrant mix of your favorite soft-drink and spices. As if that weren’t mouthwatering enough – these sliders are perfect topped with our homemade Coca-Cola barbecue sauce, making them both flavorful AND fun to eat!
So put away the same ‘ol boring dinner recipes and get ready for something special – it’s time for Slow-Cooker Coke Brisket Sliders!
Coca-Cola Themed Football Party with Sliders
A while back I was working with Coca-Cola and shared this amazing Game Day party table with the most adorable Cherry Coke Chocolate Float Cupcakes that went viral and featured in many newspapers across the U.S.!
These Slow-Cooker Coca-Cola Beef Brisket Sliders recipe were also a hit were the perfect savory recipe additions to the food line up!
What You’ll Need to Make Slow-Cooker Brisket Sliders
Slow Cooker brisket Sliders perfect for a party appetizer or family dinner. This recipe is tender, juicy beef brisket cooked low and slow in a Crock Pot made with Coca-Cola and sweet and spicy barbecue sauce.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 2-3 pounds of beef brisket (go for the larger brisket for a bigger crowd)
- barbecue sauce – plus more for serving! Use our homemade BBQ sauce recipe here.
- Sriracha hot sauce (you can add more or less depending on how spicy you want it)
- salt and pepper
- garlic powder
- slider buns
Serve these sliders with extra BBQ sauce and anything else you like! We like extra sauce on the bun, onions, cheese, and pickles!
How Much Brisket Per Person?
Not sure how much brisket per person you will need? Everyone loves a good beef brisket slider to snack on at a party. When planning ahead for your BBQ or party, you want to make sure you have enough.
The amount totally depends on how many sliders everyone is going to want – 1 pound should feed 3-4 people. But of course that varies depending on the size of your party and how enthusiastic they are about beef brisket!
Our recipe calls for three pounds which should be enough to make twelve hearty sliders. Make sure you adjust your portions in our recipe card below so there’s enough beefy joy to go around on game day!
You’ll Love these Game Day Party Ideas
If you’re serving these amazing BBQ beef brisket sliders at a football party, you’ll love these great recipes and party printables to make a winning game day!
Print our sliders recipe below and try these fun ideas too!
- Coca-Cola Themed Free Football Party Printables
- 30 Perfect Game Day Dips
- Football Squares Printable
- Easy Football Charcuterie Board Perfect for Game Day
- Pepperoni Pizza Rolls
- Free Printable Football Cupcake Wrappers
- Chili Party Ideas with Free Printables
- 60 Delicious Crock Pot Recipes
Slow-Cooker Beef Brisket Sliders
- Add Coke, barbecue sauce and hot sauce to your slow cooker and stir.
- Remove as much fat from the brisket as you can and sprinkle the meat with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Add this to your slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for about 8 hours. Or high for 6 hours.
- Once it is cooked, remove the meat from the pot and let it rest. Then add more barbecue sauce to the juices in the pot to thicken it up. Put your meat back in and shred it with forks.
- Serve it with anything you like. We like extra sauce on the bun, onions, cheese, and pickles!
This was a sponsored post written by me as part of a partnership with The Coca-Cola Company in 2015. Updated in 2023. All thoughts and opinions are my own. Prizes provided by The Coca-Cola Company. The Coca-Cola Company is not a sponsor, administrator or connected in any other way with this program.