The big game calls for big appetizers. I’m excited to be working with The Coca-Cola Company again to share not one, but TWO bold, flavorful recipes that will make a winning football party!
Earlier this week I shared my Coca-Cola Home Bowl Party Table with the most adorable Cherry Coke Chocolate Float Cupcakes.
You also get a chance to win a prize pack worth $350!! There will be THREE LUCKY WINNERS, so scroll down to get all of the details and enter to win!
Get the Football Party Appetizer Recipes and Enter the Sweepstakes (value $350) below. Good luck!!
Slow-Cooker Coca-Cola Beef Brisket Sliders
- 2-3 pound beef brisket
- 1 can Coca-Cola
- 1/3 cup barbecue sauce- plus more for serving
- 2 Tablespoons Sriracha hot sauce (you can add more or less depending on how spicy you want it)
- salt, pepper, garlic powder to taste
- Add Coke, barbecue sauce and hot sauce to your slow cooker and stir.
- Remove as much fat from the brisket as you can and sprinkle the meat with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Add this to your slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for about 8 hours. Or high for 6 hours.
- Once it is cooked, remove the meat from the pot and let it rest. Then add more barbecue sauce to the juices in the pot to thicken it up. Put your meat back in and shred it with forks.
Serve it with anything you like. We like extra sauce on the bun, onions, cheese, and pickles!
Candied Jalapeño Pimento Cheese Bites
- Ritz Crackers
- 2 cups shredded colby jack cheese
- 2-3 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/2 c mayonnaise
- 3 Tablespoons chopped pimentos
- sprinkle of salt, pepper, and garlic powder
- 1 jar candied jalapeños
- Mix the cheeses together then add the rest of the ingredients.
- Add salt if needed. Serve on Ritz crackers with a candied jalapeño on top.
These are some of THE BEST appetizers you will ever taste and easiest too!
Enter the Coca-Cola “Home Bowl” Sweepstakes
All you need to do is pin your favorite game day party tips and tricks on Pinterest!
3 Prize Packs will be given to 3 lucky readers! Each prize valued at $350 each!! Prize packs include:
- A $250 Visa gift card
- Coca-Cola Products
- Ritz Crackers Products
- “Home Bowl” themed cups, cutting board and tote bag
IMPORTANT: This is a different type of entry than my usual giveaways, but it’s very easy! To enter you will have to…
- Copy a website URL that contains your favorite Home Bowl Football party inspiration and paste it in the form (see link below). ~ For inspiration, head over to my Home Bowl Pinterest Board. You may also copy my blog post URL to easily pin something: https://www.livinglocurto.com/2015/01/coke-cupcakes-free-party-printables
- You must include the hashtag #HomeBowlHeroContest in your pin description.
- Enter your email.
- Agree to terms and conditions.
- Submit and Pin!
** The Sweepstakes Entry Period begins now and closes February 2, 2015. You do not need to pin photos of Coca-Cola or Ritz to be entered to win.
This is a sponsored post written by me as part of a partnership with The Coca-Cola Company. All thoughts and opinions are my own. Prizes provided by The Coca-Cola Company. The Coca-Cola Company is not a sponsor, administrator or connected in any other way with this program.