If you are anything like my family, you are watching football! This is the only time of the year that my husband gets excited for a party. ha!
This is a fun and easy way to turn store bought cupcakes into something fancy!
What you need:
- Wilton Color Mist (Pick your team’s colors!)
- Cheap Homecoming Football Charms from a craft store. I got mine at Michaels.
- Fun Patterned Paper Straws or Popsicle Sticks
- Free Football Printables (see links below)
I love colorful cupcakes, but sometimes I don’t like turning guests mouths red, blue or green as some colorful icing will do. When I want a touch of color, I just spray on the Wilton Color Mist. Our grocery store always has white cupcakes and it’s super easy to pick some up, then change the color later with the mist.
After printing the free printables and assembling them, decorate the cupcake with football charms and the party flags.
This is an inexpensive way to make a plain cupcake fabulous. Your party table will look adorable and hopefully your team wins!
Be sure to check out the rest of the Football Party Ideas here and click below to download the free party printables for your football parties!
Get the Football Party Free Printables:
- Download the Free Printable Football Cupcake Wrappers.
- Download the entire Free Printable Posh Football Party Collection.
© 2015 LivingLocurto.com ~ For Personal Use Only
Other Fun Football Party Printables and Recipe Ideas…
Check out my Football Section for all kinds of great party ideas and recipes!
If your team didn’t make it to the Super Bowl, you might like these “In Memory Of” Free Football Printables. ha!